Author Topic: did anyone catch the SPurs vs Miami  (Read 3168 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
did anyone catch the SPurs vs Miami
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2005, 10:36:48 AM »
envious Californians
I can speak for myself and say I am not envious of having to go outside to take a crap in the middle of the night.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 10:37:23 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2005, 10:41:54 AM »
Just to be clear......

WOW never called me an idiot or any other name (except for some derogatory Texas references but then what can you expect from envious Californians).

The name calling was done by a poster on the old MSNBC board that went by the handle of "BBall Expert".  It was this expert that caused me to shorten my handle there to BBF as there started to be some confusion by the less than astute posters as to who was making the wild claims.  His signature line was "Case Closed" even though he usually went on to continue arguing his misguided points.
OK Lurker, I WILL slow it down.

First off, you tangent like a woman!

BBall Expert, BBall Pro, Dr Dunk was an IDIOT with IDIOTIC arguements.  When I posted that Pop being GRACIOUS about not challenging the last shot of a CHARITY pre-season game PROVED he was a horrible coach it was meant as a STUPID comment that was a joke.  I thought that joke MIGHT go over SOME peoples heads so I threw in the "CASE CLOSED" line to make the JOKE obvious.  Because the guy who used the "CASE CLOSED" comment was an idiot.

God I miss Cheif!  

At this point I even miss JoMal!  :rofl:

P.S. I think JoMal is one of the only people who gets my sense of humor, westkoast is comming along nicely.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 10:46:20 AM by WayOutWest »
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2005, 10:43:46 AM »
envious Californians
I can speak for myself and say I am not envious of having to go outside to take a crap in the middle of the night.
Not to mention I could not get used to calling my sister "wife" nor could I get used to calling my cattle "mistresses".
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2005, 11:10:16 AM »
envious Californians
Not to mention I could not get used to calling my sister "wife" nor could I get used to calling my cattle "mistresses".

Instead you have to wonder if you are kissing real flesh or just the latest injection/implant/rebuild.  B)

Man, that powerbait they sell in Texas is so good it can catch two fishes with one cast.  Either that or California fishes are dumber than Texas ones.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 11:13:34 AM by Lurker »
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2005, 11:20:14 AM »
Man, that powerbait they sell in Texas is so good it can catch two fishes with one cast.  Either that or California fishes are dumber than Texas ones.
Ohhhh....you MEANT to do that...really..oh....yea, ok.   :rolleyes:  
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2005, 11:23:10 AM »
Man, that powerbait they sell in Texas is so good it can catch two fishes with one cast.  Either that or California fishes are dumber than Texas ones.
CASE CLOSED

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2005, 11:30:11 AM »
P.S. I think JoMal is one of the only people who gets my sense of humor, westkoast is comming along nicely.

HEY, hey, hey hey, whaddya leavin' me out for, I get all your stupid jokes. :angry:  

Well maybe not the ones about idiot posters I never knew because I spent a totality of maybe three days on the old MSNBC board.  So am I the only guy here who never posted much at the old board??  I feel so alone.    :cry:  
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2005, 11:41:32 AM »
Man, that powerbait they sell in Texas is so good it can catch two fishes with one cast.  Either that or California fishes are dumber than Texas ones.
Yes I MEANT to call Californians envious of Texas (that is why I put it in parenthesis as a side note).  And it sure got two different fishes jumping for the hook before it even hit water.  Chief  :hail: would have been proud.  

As far as the Reader's Digest version of the conversation with BBall Expert...I meant to do that (because I DID recognize the "Expert" signature) also but you obviously missed the reference.

koast...you can close the case but that doesn't mean you put all the baggage inside of it before latching it.  As Reality would say...you left some purple & gold panties hanging out......
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 11:43:38 AM by Lurker »
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2005, 12:33:02 PM »
Yes I MEANT to call Californians envious of Texas (that is why I put it in parenthesis as a side note).  And it sure got two different fishes jumping for the hook before it even hit water.  Chief  :hail: would have been proud.

Wow, I'm truely saddened.  Notice both fishes responded with HUMOR instead of getting their panties twisted and responding in a miff.  You know, a miff response ala:
"No....Pop just knows there are better things to do in South Beach than play basketball to the wee hours of the night. Especially a game that doesn't count. Wait until June and see if he has the same attitude."

As far as the Reader's Digest version of the conversation with BBall Expert...I meant to do that (because I DID recognize the "Expert" signature) also but you obviously missed the reference.

Yea, ok, the poster who ORIGINALY brought in the reference to the Peoria glory known as BBall Pro is the one who doesn't get it or misses the reference.

This is no fun anymore, even Shaq gets boared dunking on his gardener.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2005, 12:38:48 PM »
HEY, hey, hey hey, whaddya leavin' me out for, I get all your stupid jokes. :angry:  

Stupid?  STUPID?!?!?!  How dare you.  

You friggin X-Men DORK!  Just wait till I get that email from Joe, once I have your draft list your little "fantasy" world will be OVER!
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2005, 01:16:15 PM »

koast...you can close the case but that doesn't mean you put all the baggage inside of it before latching it.  As Reality would say...you left some purple & gold panties hanging out......
Maybe I can borrow the saddle for your horse so I may hold more of my Lakers gear?

I promise it wont come back looking like a Kobe Bryant jersey for a horse.