Author Topic: Question to everyone  (Read 1088 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Question to everyone
« on: October 13, 2005, 01:23:53 PM »
Am I the only one who is unable to see any of the pre-season games?  X3 mentioned he watched the Heat/Spurs game.  Has anyone else been able to actually watch any of the pre-season games?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Question to everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 02:14:27 PM »
Heat/Spurs was on Fox Southwest - I don't think any national network picked it up.  I don't know if last night's Spurs/Sixers was televised locally or not.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Question to everyone
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2005, 03:02:31 PM »
Am I the only one who is unable to see any of the pre-season games?  X3 mentioned he watched the Heat/Spurs game.  Has anyone else been able to actually watch any of the pre-season games?
Try your TV.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

rickortreat

Question to everyone
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »
Coverage of the preseason games are sparse.  NBA ticket carried the first Sixers preseason game, I'm not sure about last nights with SA.

If you go to NBA.com and click on the schedule, you'll see which games will be televised, even on a local basis.

I don't place a whole lot of value on the games, as a determinant of the regular season.  Like the NFL, it gives coaches the opportunity to see what kinds of players they have and what kind of abilities they have.

You won't see teams at their best, and many times the best players won't even play.

It's only a couple of weeks until the regular season starts...  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Question to everyone
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 03:31:08 PM »
Am I the only one who is unable to see any of the pre-season games?  X3 mentioned he watched the Heat/Spurs game.  Has anyone else been able to actually watch any of the pre-season games?
Try your TV.
Is that the thing that is sitting in front of my couch that has pretty colors?(btw, Laker pre-season games havent been on tv)

Rick I am only intrested in seeing these new guys the Lakers grabbed.  They just signed Corie Blount and I wanted to check out Bynum/Kwame.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2005, 03:31:51 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Question to everyone
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 09:07:32 AM »
Is it true the Lakers got some big Mexican guy?  7 footer I hear, haven't read or seen anything to confirm.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"