Author Topic: Chris Webber's legal problems may not be over  (Read 1416 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Chris Webber's legal problems may not be over
« on: March 05, 2004, 04:08:43 PM »
From ESPN Insider:

Sacramento Kings: Chris Webber hasn't seen the last of his legal problems, yet. "U.S. Attorney Keith [Corbet] is going to review the bond conditions set by the court to see what, if any, action should be taken," Gina Balaya, spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office, said in the Detroit Free Press. She is referring to the fact that Webber was recently suspended by the NBA for eight games. But only three of those games were a result of his criminal case in which he lied to a grand jury. Five of them were for violating the league's drug policy, which would also violate the terms of his bond in that criminal case.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 04:17:22 PM »
damn....well i guess martha and chris and michael jackson could get together and start a day time talk show from prison....
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

koast

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 09:40:37 PM »
What did he get busted doing?  I dont remember hearing about that.