Author Topic: Some Devil's advocacy regarding Horry.  (Read 2385 times)

jn

Some Devil's advocacy regarding Horry.
« on: June 20, 2005, 02:24:41 PM »
Ain't a' sayin' I agree but here's some food for thought.

http://www.slate.com/id/2121018/

I guess I agree to the extent that Horry has also had some really ugly moments both in terms of production and how he conducted himself.  Also, since we are emphasizing his play in championships let's not forget that when the
Rockets won the second time around, EVERYONE on the team was stunningly clutch.  We all remember Hakeem playing center as well as it can played but Kenny Smith, Cassell, and Mario Elie also shot a staggering percentage, especially from 3 pt range.

In conclusion, MARIO ELIE, HALL OF FAMER!!!!  B)  

jn

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 02:25:23 PM »
P.S., you'll notice the story was written before last night's explosion.  :rofl:  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 02:54:15 PM »
He takes his crow shaken, not stirred!

Idiot
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 03:19:59 PM »
Ain't a' sayin' I agree but here's some food for thought.

http://www.slate.com/id/2121018/

I guess I agree to the extent that Horry has also had some really ugly moments both in terms of production and how he conducted himself.  Also, since we are emphasizing his play in championships let's not forget that when the
Rockets won the second time around, EVERYONE on the team was stunningly clutch.  We all remember Hakeem playing center as well as it can played but Kenny Smith, Cassell, and Mario Elie also shot a staggering percentage, especially from 3 pt range.

In conclusion, MARIO ELIE, HALL OF FAMER!!!!  B)
one of the other media sources mentionjed this article today, espn or msnbc, not sure, but yeah they argued about how horry is better than all of that jazz...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 12:36:51 PM »
It is truly rare to be in the presence of such unadulterated, insulting, nauseatingly disgusting, vomit-inducing, absolutely assonine horsesh*t.  

This is truly a stupid, stupid man, and I feel like I need a shower.

"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."