Author Topic: horrible  (Read 764 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
horrible
« on: June 16, 2005, 09:21:30 PM »
Today sucks.  My wife found out her aunt passed away today so we went to the rosary, tomorrow we have the funeral.  figured I could take My mind off of things by watching the game a little, wouldn't you know it, F'n Spurs are playing stupid again.  I just dont get it.  but you know what, F it.  I am not trying to be so freaking on the verge of sorrow that I can't seem to find anything to give a damn about.  I didnt know her aunt very well except for the fact that she was a nice, kind woman.  I feel bad for my wife, but she wants to be alone right now to mourn in her own way, so I am kind of in limbo right now.  You know, like ther's nothing I can do to make anything better right now.  You also start thinking about your own mortality when stuff like this happens, and just the gravity of how life can be so hard to make it from day to day starts making it worse.  I have got faith in God, but it is still so hard to fathom everything like that.  I would just wish for something to be good today.  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
horrible
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 11:01:10 PM »
I figured 100 pts would do it.

I am soo glad I only saw 5 minutes of that.  Deleting recording.