Author Topic: Shaqs life after basketball  (Read 1407 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Shaqs life after basketball
« on: May 26, 2005, 12:41:31 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7981629/

by far this has to be my favorite qoute from this story...

“I put a lot into it, and when I am done playing, I plan on going undercover and then being the sheriff or chief of police somewhere, either Miami or Orlando, I don’t know yet,” O’Neal said recently.

I respect him for his interest, but that IS a funny picture - Shaq undercover.  Can you imagine a drug deal going down, the buyer is 7 feet tall and sports NBA championship rings?  "You look familiar, have I seen you somewhere before?" says the drug dealer.  "Nope, you ain't seen me on TV, Movies, or heard me rap either...."

:rofl:  :crazy:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 12:42:01 PM by SPURSX3 »
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 01:13:37 PM »
Wonder why the talks are heating up about this.........

Shaq was joking about the undercover part btw
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 01:14:00 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 01:24:36 PM »
Wonder why the talks are heating up about this.........

Shaq was joking about the undercover part btw
yeah i know, it was still funny.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Guest_Randy

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 02:50:41 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7981629/

by far this has to be my favorite qoute from this story...

“I put a lot into it, and when I am done playing, I plan on going undercover and then being the sheriff or chief of police somewhere, either Miami or Orlando, I don’t know yet,” O’Neal said recently.

I respect him for his interest, but that IS a funny picture - Shaq undercover.  Can you imagine a drug deal going down, the buyer is 7 feet tall and sports NBA championship rings?  "You look familiar, have I seen you somewhere before?" says the drug dealer.  "Nope, you ain't seen me on TV, Movies, or heard me rap either...."

:rofl:  :crazy:
Hey, if it was just his movies and music Shaq WOULD be able to go undercover because it's like this:  1) they didn't see the movie or listen to his "music" or 2) they would rather go to prison for the rest of their lives than admit that they did see one of his movies or listen to his "music!!!!"

rickortreat

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 04:34:46 PM »
At least he wants to do something positive in his life after basketball.  I bet he'd make a great officer.  Yes sir, Mr. O'Neal!