Author Topic: You got to be kidding me...  (Read 1244 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
You got to be kidding me...
« on: May 15, 2005, 08:26:53 PM »
Game is not over but Pop is making a good choice by pulling Tim out and letting the rest of the team sink.  Tim had a great game and from what I can tell everyone else bit it hard last night.  I was so sure they would come through and play like this game meant soething to them...instead they let us down again.  The Spurs have what it takes to beat the snot out of the sonics, and yet they forget how to play Spurs basketball and get whooped on....dissapointing to say the least.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 08:29:12 PM »
amazing getting outrebounded by te sonics... :puke:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 08:48:09 AM »
amazing getting outrebounded by te sonics... :puke:
?
Rebounds Spurs 40 Sonics 32.

:drunk: Turnovers Spurs 20 Sonics 12

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 09:10:24 AM »
You know what I would like to know....if when are they going to work with Manu on being a little bit more in control of his game.  I know his spur of the moment decision making on the court livens up the team and keeps the Spurs from being predictable.  Only problem is in some of the bigger loses the Spurs have faced in the playoffs its in part because Manu is making bad decisions.  Not soley his fault but he really seems to make very bad decisions at the wrong times.

Spurs did an excellent job of standing around.  Thats about all they did well.  No cutters, no movement to the rim to try to get rebounds, very little picks being set.  No nothing.  Just a whole lot of crappy play.  I painfully turned the game off before the 4th quarter ended when I watched Forston's pig tails fly thru 3 Spurs to try to snatch a rebound.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 09:24:11 AM »
You know what I would like to know....if when are they going to work with Manu on being a little bit more in control of his game.  I know his spur of the moment decision making on the court livens up the team and keeps the Spurs from being predictable.  Only problem is in some of the bigger loses the Spurs have faced in the playoffs its in part because Manu is making bad decisions.  Not soley his fault but he really seems to make very bad decisions at the wrong times.

Spurs did an excellent job of standing around.  Thats about all they did well.  No cutters, no movement to the rim to try to get rebounds, very little picks being set.  No nothing.  Just a whole lot of crappy play.  I painfully turned the game off before the 4th quarter ended when I watched Forston's pig tails fly thru 3 Spurs to try to snatch a rebound.
I painfully watched the fourth quarter until about 5 minutes left...by outrebounding i mean wathcing Fortson push what ever spurs was in the middle out like a rag doll to get the ball, i think i watched three shots got up and NO spurs in the middle trying top rebound...disgusting.  WHY do they do this???  they are better than this and they flouder like winning isnt important.  time for a gut check by my team, i will be seriously pissed if they lose to the sonics in this series, no excuse for showing as much power as they have and then falling short in this series. none.