Author Topic: Halftime in SA  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Halftime in SA
« on: April 27, 2005, 08:14:03 PM »
:hail:  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Halftime in SA
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 09:25:49 PM »
YES Devon and rasho are both BACK!!!!  more so excited about Devon being back!

I was hoping this would happen, Sa would come back and hand Denver thier arses on a platter.   Hopefully this can carry over to Denver in denver, it will be tough up there, but SA needs to intimidate them in this series.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Halftime in SA
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 09:27:53 PM »
DAMN...Devon has a bad disc in his back and yet PICKS OFF A FREAKING ALLY OOP PASS!!!!   man i hope he doesnt hurt himeself out there.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Halftime in SA
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 10:31:38 PM »
Just some reasons for a great pic nic.

#1 Tim Dunkers looked much more comfy on his ankle.  Great game.
#2  :hail: Gnobs game and finding out his ankle is not serious.  :drunk:  :bounce:
#3  Brent Barry found his 3bie again
#4  Tony Parker appeared to have no more lingering effects from Eva Langorias perfume.
#5  The way the whole team played.  
#6  Rasho Nesterics return which obviously sparked the Spurs to victory.
#7 Devin Brown back on the floor and having a measure of health.
#8 Robert Horrys D blocks.  Woo Hoo!

Guest_spursfan101

Halftime in SA
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2005, 06:54:18 AM »
No doubt an  impressive win, possibly a series turner, Denver demoralizer, but THE SERIES IS JUST TIED UP.  Denver has home court advantage, one more spurs loss in Denver, and the neysayers are going to be  coming out of the woodwork again.

In SA, after the first loss, seems like half the city was bummed, already turning their back on the Spurs. Now, it seems everybody wants to proclaim them champs. Me, siked, jumping for joy too, ( I wanted a 40 plus win to send a message too), I am being cuatious though.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Halftime in SA
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2005, 10:33:23 AM »
Hopefully we can stomp on them in denver in game three...if we can then THAT would be a demoralizer.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Halftime in SA
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2005, 12:38:24 PM »
No doubt an  impressive win, possibly a series turner, Denver demoralizer, but THE SERIES IS JUST TIED UP.  Denver has home court advantage, one more spurs loss in Denver, and the neysayers are going to be  coming out of the woodwork again.

In SA, after the first loss, seems like half the city was bummed, already turning their back on the Spurs. Now, it seems everybody wants to proclaim them champs. Me, siked, jumping for joy too, ( I wanted a 40 plus win to send a message too), I am being cuatious though.
I don't underestimate Denver at all.
I'll take a split of these next two.  Really.  SpursX3 while I agree another arsewhoopin would be great in Game 3, however all it would take Denver is another close ugly win in Game 4 to tie it up.  Of course I want 3-1, that would be sweet but realistically 2-2 would be okay coming back to Spursville for game 5.  

Spurs looked great and Timmy Dunk looked much more comfortable.  But if he tweaks again....

What is the GNob insider info report on his tweak last night?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 12:40:49 PM by Reality »

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Halftime in SA
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2005, 12:44:45 PM »
No doubt an  impressive win, possibly a series turner, Denver demoralizer, but THE SERIES IS JUST TIED UP.  Denver has home court advantage, one more spurs loss in Denver, and the neysayers are going to be  coming out of the woodwork again.

I don't underestimate Denver at all.
I'll take a split of these next two.  Really.  SpursX3 while I agree another arsewhoopin would be great in Game 3, however all it would take Denver is another close ugly win in Game 4 to tie it up.  Of course I want 3-1, that would be sweet but realistically 2-2 would be okay coming back to Spursville for game 5.  

Spurs looked great and Timmy Dunk looked much more comfortable.  But if he tweaks again....

What is the GNob insider info report on his tweak last night?
he looked fine to me, no reports on his ankle being messed up so he should be good with the rest in between games...

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Halftime in SA
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2005, 01:19:35 PM »
Pretty much the only series I really wanted to watch in the first round aside from Philly/Det and I miss the best Spurs game thus far in the playoffs.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 01:19:48 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Halftime in SA
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2005, 01:24:52 PM »
*****oops this should have been in the berfday thread********see how old age is affecting me already.... :rofl:  :crazy:

All joking aside...it is pretty freaking amazing to have talked to all of you for soo many years..... :eek2:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 01:32:38 PM by SPURSX3 »

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Halftime in SA
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2005, 01:42:56 PM »
All joking aside...it is pretty freaking amazing to have talked to all of you for soo many years..... :eek2:
All joking aside, could you imagine what it would be like to have REAL friends to talk too?  :eek2:   :rofl:

Feliz Birthday pendejo!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Halftime in SA
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2005, 02:52:11 PM »
All joking aside, could you imagine what it would be like to have REAL friends to talk too?  :eek2:   :rofl:

Feliz Birthday pendejo!
I have wondered that!  Talking to my ferrets and my PS2 just are not cutting it....I never had much luck making friends....everytime I jump out of a bush and scream at someone they always run away in terror...people would rather drop thier wallets and purses for me rather than stay and chat......sigh....

uh....yes, I am kidding.   :crazy:  :rofl:  :up: