Author Topic: Lebron  (Read 678 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Lebron
« on: April 20, 2005, 08:36:59 PM »
Lebron must be having a nice game.  Triple double just a ways into the third qtr.

But the Cavs needed a Nets loss and New Jersey did a 180 degree turn in the 3rd qtr vs Boston.  Down 19 2nd qtr, the Nets go up 14 3rd qtr.  Only to choke off that entire lead to 96-93 with 2 minutes to go.  

Hope Lebron has learned its better to mix pass n shoot.  The Detroit game was the killer.

rickortreat

Lebron
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 10:50:05 PM »
Boston allowed NJ to win that game.  Pierce and Walker didn't play in the game.  

But it's Cleaveland's fault for falling apart at the end of the season, when teams are working hard to make the playoffs or improve their postion.  NJ deserved it more, and if Shaq isn't healthy, NJ can put them out of the playoffs.

I feel sorry for LeBron, but something happened with that team- probably the firing of Paul Silas, when the team was above .500.  Stupid move by Cleveland management.  Asswipes.  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Lebron
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 11:23:22 PM »
Pierce and Walker played 25 minutes each.  Pierce had 21 points.  Or do you mean Boston limited their minutes on purpose?

Can't believe the Bulls vs Indy wimped out in the 2nd half.  I bet you guys were stoked for an Indy loss thus Philly 6th seed.  What a rollercoaster the seeding has been.

Did you happen to hear what Silas has been saying?  I watched the Detroit-Cleveland game but with the sound down.  They were talking to Silas who was live watching the game from the stands.  

I like the game of the 6'10" Cavs rookie, the Latino with the Sideshow Bob hairdo.  Not that he will be a star or anything, but i think he can be a solid role 3 or 4.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 10:07:00 AM by Reality »