Author Topic: STUPID BEAR!  (Read 863 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
STUPID BEAR!
« on: April 14, 2005, 11:49:37 AM »
I was like WHOOOOOO!!  when Nazr grabbed the rebound and dunked it with like 7.8 seconds left in the game to tie it.  And then Horry got a block on the other end only to have freaking OKUR <--- crack head name, grab the ball and lay it in with 2.5 left on the clock!!!   stupid bear and your stupid team named after stupid music from some other stupid town!!!!    :nonono:  :nonono:  :nonono:

ok ok, your team played hard and that was a good come back on that play - especially since both your big men ended up on thier butts on the nazr dunk play.  How did they both fall like that?  I kind of figured we were gonna lose, our starting gaurds had like 6 points between them in the first half last night, too little too late - but hey they have had back to back in all of the last 6 games so i knew they had to putter out sometime.  besides that, i also felt that Nazr should have hel the ball longer since the two jaz bigs were on thier butts watching him rebound...he could have waited just a second or two ....or 6.8 seconds longer and we could have gone into OT...which still could have gone either way with your starting guys having 5 fouls at the time and our guys being tired.  good game at the end though.  4th quarter made up for the score being in the 40's in the third quarter.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
STUPID BEAR!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 11:51:22 AM »
But it's even more than that.  Okur's a Polar Bear!  That's right, he's one of two players on my fantasy league team not to miss a game due to injury or suspension.

In fact, Okur is a 2-year Polar Bear!

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!