Author Topic: westkoast  (Read 1396 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
westkoast
« on: May 10, 2005, 11:25:01 AM »
WK, no clue if you watch WWE or not, but one of thier champs, John Cena, has a CD out now, they played a video of his for his song "Bad, Bad Man" last night on Raw.  It's freaking hilarious.  The guy has ghost writers of course but the song was still ok for being part of his act. if you get a chance you should look it up and check it out...it's interesting to say the least.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
westkoast
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 09:37:35 AM »
WK, no clue if you watch WWE or not, but one of thier champs, John Cena, has a CD out now, they played a video of his for his song "Bad, Bad Man" last night on Raw.  It's freaking hilarious.  The guy has ghost writers of course but the song was still ok for being part of his act. if you get a chance you should look it up and check it out...it's interesting to say the least.
I dont ever watch wrestling (and havent since earthquake broke a chair on Hulk's back) but I know who John Cena is.  Someone was saying that his album is actually entertaining if you take it for what it is...just him screwing around and adding to the gimmick he uses in WWE.    Is Bad Bad Man that video where they spoof the A-Team?  The guy who plays Mr. T is actually Bumpy Knuckles, a wll known underground MC.

Speaking of hip hop albums...You got to go out and get that new Common album.  Great album start to finish.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 09:38:26 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
westkoast
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 12:31:07 PM »
WK, no clue if you watch WWE or not, but one of thier champs, John Cena, has a CD out now, they played a video of his for his song "Bad, Bad Man" last night on Raw.  It's freaking hilarious.  The guy has ghost writers of course but the song was still ok for being part of his act. if you get a chance you should look it up and check it out...it's interesting to say the least.
I dont ever watch wrestling (and havent since earthquake broke a chair on Hulk's back) but I know who John Cena is.  Someone was saying that his album is actually entertaining if you take it for what it is...just him screwing around and adding to the gimmick he uses in WWE.    Is Bad Bad Man that video where they spoof the A-Team?  The guy who plays Mr. T is actually Bumpy Knuckles, a wll known underground MC.

Speaking of hip hop albums...You got to go out and get that new Common album.  Great album start to finish.
Yup Bumpy knuckles, and some other underground white mc too.  Yeah, it is an A-Team Spoof, which I thought was great - it was like an old school video IMO.  Yeah, thats what I mean - it is part of his gimmick, but It could probably get more airplay then some serious MC's out there is what is so funny about it.  I hope they air more of the cd, it will be interesting to see what the rest sounds like.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
westkoast
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2005, 06:02:09 PM »
LMAO!!  apperantly Cena's cd is selling really well and has sold out in certain markets, they are waiting on shipments suppossedly.  Saw a post that someone saw his video on BET "106 & Park"...interesting...this guy isn't even as big as the Rock was or Stone Cold, but it looks like he may be the next big thing, i know he did some movie over the summer - forgot the title though...