Author Topic: Hey Laker fans.  (Read 1180 times)

jn

Hey Laker fans.
« on: March 31, 2005, 05:09:28 PM »
Good luck tonight in the this lowly anticipated matchup known as "how the might have fallen."   Even with the massive changes in the Lakers and the early signs of aging and discontent on the Wolves I'm still shocked this game a battle to somehow, maybe, catch the Nuggets.  -_-  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Hey Laker fans.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 05:18:59 PM »
Good luck tonight in the this lowly anticipated matchup known as "how the might have fallen."   Even with the massive changes in the Lakers and the early signs of aging and discontent on the Wolves I'm still shocked this game a battle to somehow, maybe, catch the Nuggets.  -_-
The battle of the sucky!!!

*teases JN*

MY TEAM SUCKS MORE THAN YOURS NANNY NANNY NANNY
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Hey Laker fans.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 05:38:18 PM »
Good luck tonight in the this lowly anticipated matchup known as "how the might have fallen."   Even with the massive changes in the Lakers and the early signs of aging and discontent on the Wolves I'm still shocked this game a battle to somehow, maybe, catch the Nuggets.  -_-
The battle of the sucky!!!

*teases JN*

MY TEAM SUCKS MORE THAN YOURS NANNY NANNY NANNY
jn.......

:unsure:

yeah, this matchup pretty much does suck....i was trying to think of something uplifting to say....but, well....you know...there is nothing uplifting about this game...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jn

Hey Laker fans.
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 05:49:31 PM »
That's right guys.   To borrow a phrase from from a friend of mine, who ever comes out on top tonight will "Win by suck."  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Hey Laker fans.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2005, 12:44:25 AM »
That's right guys.   To borrow a phrase from from a friend of mine, who ever comes out on top tonight will "Win by suck."
Looks like the Lakers are gonna win the sucky trophy this year...sorry JN.

Slava Medstanko is gonna take the MSP tonight!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 01:55:22 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Guest_Randy

Hey Laker fans.
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2005, 12:52:05 PM »
Sorry, I posted this before in the wrong thread:

Do you think that Zeke would take George, Medvenkenko and Mihm for Malik Rose and Kurt Thomas?  Isaiah may just be stupid enough to make this trade!