Author Topic: Denver at Phx  (Read 921 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Denver at Phx
« on: March 28, 2005, 04:55:50 PM »
Karl is 21-5 now.  It's a completely different team.  Just as the Sixers went from out of it to potential 5th or higher seed, the Nuggets can likewise easily jump a couple teams (Injured Sac and Memph) and get up to 6th seed.  I'd rather the Spurs avoid them in R1.

The Nuggets are pounding lesser opponents.  This should give a further glimpse of how far they have come.  A week ago at Denver they had the ball for the tie with 13 seconds and missed.  I look for another close one.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Denver at Phx
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 02:45:33 AM »
Karl is 21-5 now.  It's a completely different team.  Just as the Sixers went from out of it to potential 5th or higher seed, the Nuggets can likewise easily jump a couple teams (Injured Sac and Memph) and get up to 6th seed.  I'd rather the Spurs avoid them in R1.

The Nuggets are pounding lesser opponents.  This should give a further glimpse of how far they have come.  A week ago at Denver they had the ball for the tie with 13 seconds and missed.  I look for another close one.
yeah, like i said earlier, denver is beating teams they should be beating...the suns just outgunned them tonight.  good showing though by denver.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Denver at Phx
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 09:41:36 AM »
Did you see the game?  I ditched NBA TV.  
Two losses to Phx this last week, close or not takes some lustre off for sure.
Play by play reads combo of Phx hit everything while Denver (A. Miller) had a very tough stretch for 2 minutes.  

Denver trailed by 7-10 during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Qtrs, only to come back and tie by the end of each qtr.

4th:

Denver up 107-102 Phx.
5:07 remaining
Andre Miller missed 19 fter
Andre Miller bad pass
Andre Miller offensive foul
Andre Miller turnover
Andre Miller missed 19 ft jumper
Denver 109 Phx 114
2:53 left

Thats 0-5 on 5 straight offensive possesions, meanwhile Phx was 5-5.  Ballgame.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 09:56:57 AM by Reality »