Author Topic: so is tim and manu out for this game too????  (Read 1060 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
so is tim and manu out for this game too????
« on: March 20, 2005, 04:27:28 PM »
just flipped on the game and heard it is just tony again....man that bites.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 04:32:38 PM »
oh i see now, tim eas in - so was manu!  two minutes in he sprains his ankle, damn - thats not good.  oh well thats how it goes sometimes, we'll see if we can fight through it today.  I hope tim isnt out for long, is it the same ankle he sprained earlier this year???
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 04:48:02 PM »
DAMN NOW THAT IS CLASSY!!  the pistons owners offers to fly Tim back to SA on his own private plane to start rehab on the injury!  talk about nice!

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 06:00:48 PM »
so, what did i miss, we cut the lead to 2 with like 2 minutes to go and pop calls a time out and takes someone out and replaces them with tony???  after the unit on the floor, which i think was all banch players, brought us back to the point where we could have taken the lead....sigh.  oh well.  Pistons clmaped down on d real nice after the time out, , like how the bench poayed on our squad though, brown, udrih, and mohammed all had very good games for bench players, manu had to be limited because of his groin muscle, but all in all the game was not to bad.  I think it was bad timing to call a time out when we made a defensive stop down by 2 and the ball was in our hands ready to go back down court, hopefully Pop will catch himself on that and be careful not to do that next time.  

Now the spurs have to decide what to due about Tim, tony, and manu, all three of which are playing hurt.  they may end up with the number 2 spot going into the playoffs, which isnt too bad, I thin kif it comes down to sa vs phx, we can beat the suns at thier house.  should Pop just rest his three top players now?  we already have the playoff spot locked down,  it would just be a matter of losing more home cvourt advantage. tough call.  IMO i think tim needs to sit and rest that ankle, but by the looks of his quick interview out of the place today looks like he will rush the recovery , hope he doesnt though.  

Anyone see that sprain???  man that looked ugly, when you consider he came down off of his jump and then all his weight coming down on that ankle of his....ouch!