Author Topic: Bottle throwers criminal record  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Bottle throwers criminal record
« on: November 23, 2004, 10:32:47 AM »
John Green or something like that.  He is the dude in the blue shirt/white cap who initially looks like he is playing peacemaker when Artest goes after 4 eyes.  
His past record is loaded.  Numerous previous assaults.

DA is waiting to get an airtight case.  I hope they don't wimp out.

ESPN tv did a big piece on him last night.  Can't believe its not on the Web.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 10:34:55 AM by Reality »

Guest_Randy

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 11:32:22 AM »
He was on television this morning -- on Good Morning America -- claims he "didn't throw the cup" -- at one point Charlie Gibson stated "they have video of you throwing the cup -- do you still deny that you did."  He says "I didn't throw anything."  Guess he is going for the "I wasn't there even if I was there" plea?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 11:33:13 AM »
He tried to sick his dober on the media when they showed up outside his house yesterday lol
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Guest_Randy

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 03:14:16 PM »
Just read this online -- was wondering why the guy was trying to deny having the beer and throwing it at Artest.  Turns out that he is still on probation for DUI and drinking revokes that probation.  Makes a lot of sense now why he is trying to deny it -- however, since it's all on video, it's going to make for an interesting denial.  I guess he is going to just keep denying that he is guilty until the judge issues the verdict.