Author Topic: rate my team fnba  (Read 1921 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
rate my team fnba
« on: October 26, 2004, 09:08:22 PM »
ok this is what was auto drafted since i was in denver this past weekend.

s cassell (pg)
r allen (sg)
a harrington (sf)
j howard (f)
d nowitski (fc)
g arenas (pg)
a miller (pg)
k hinrich (pg)
b gordon (g)
t prince (sf)
d wesley (sg)

thats is what i started with

i dropped d wesley and picked up A. Nocioni (f) from free agency - i think he will be an awesome sleeper.

then traded T Prince for E. Okafur another (fc)  :cheers:  :hail:  :crazy:

now just got a trade of A Arenas - my least producing pg, for latrell spreewell (gf) :eek2:

so that gives my the following team:

s cassell (pg)
r allen (sg)
a harrington (sf)
j howard (f)
d nowitski (fc)
e okafur (fc)
a miller (pg)
k hinrich (pg)
b gordon (g)
l spreewell (gf)
a nocioni (f)

not bad way to start the season i think... any thoughts on this?

i still have some more trade muscle i think with my PG's but i think i will keep them as is for now, my asst and steals should be locked down - although TO might end up biting me in the end...

On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
rate my team fnba
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 09:32:59 PM »
now just got a trade of A Arenas - my least producing pg, for latrell spreewell (gf) :eek2:

I will tell you my opinion of Mr Sprewell.  HE SUCKS BIGTIME!!!![/size]
Gilbert Arenas is a far better player, far better.  I think you made a mistake there.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
rate my team fnba
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 07:09:09 AM »

I will tell you my opinion of Mr Sprewell.  HE SUCKS BIGTIME!!!![/size]
Gilbert Arenas is a far better player, far better.  I think you made a mistake there.
 :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

nah, i think once spree gets this contract thing worked out, he will have a better season than last.  not only that, i was over loaded with pg's....4 of them, i could afford to give one up for another position player, and i think spree is a better upgrade thab prince...but you know how that goes, it may turn out to be a bust this year also...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.