Author Topic: FNBA players  (Read 2107 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
FNBA players
« on: October 26, 2004, 05:01:34 PM »
ok i need to kow what you guys thiink about Vinsanity this season, not wanting to play, already speaking againts the team, what kind of season do you guys predict.  

next how about okafur?  in one of my leagues i was lucky enough to draft four good gaurds: cassell, a. miller, hinrick, and arenas.

i am willing to dump t. prince (sf) for okafur, which would give me two starting f/c with him and dirk on my team - i love the flexibility of moving them between the two spots instead of being stuck with just a "c" player.

next i am kind of light on the sf position, yes i know i traded prince, but i needed a more solid player who can deliver better stats...so i offered a miller for v carter, which would be a great upgrade from prince - assuming carter is still goign to play the way he could play....what do you guys think?
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
FNBA players
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 05:30:54 PM »
vince is typically a stud fantasy player, when healthy of course.  all indications are he's been healthy, and I assume he'll play extra hard (wanting to increase his trade value, and thus the chances of him leaving toronto).  If you can get him for A. Miller, do it in a heartbeat.

The other one, IMO, is a no-brainer as well.  prince is a dime a dozen sf, who can only play sf, won't be asked to do much scoring.  seriously, he's 10th round material at best.  okafor has huge upside.  he could very easily pull down 10 boards and get 2+ blocks/game this year.  And, since he's a C, there's very little risk being that there are only a few centers who can walk and chew gum at the same time.  You gotta take a chance on a center IMO.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
FNBA players
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 05:43:46 PM »
vince is typically a stud fantasy player, when healthy of course.  all indications are he's been healthy, and I assume he'll play extra hard (wanting to increase his trade value, and thus the chances of him leaving toronto).  If you can get him for A. Miller, do it in a heartbeat.

The other one, IMO, is a no-brainer as well.  prince is a dime a dozen sf, who can only play sf, won't be asked to do much scoring.  seriously, he's 10th round material at best.  okafor has huge upside.  he could very easily pull down 10 boards and get 2+ blocks/game this year.  And, since he's a C, there's very little risk being that there are only a few centers who can walk and chew gum at the same time.  You gotta take a chance on a center IMO.
yeah thanks, the okafur for prince trade is already agreed i need to wait and see if anyone votes against the trade...hopefully they wont.

as for the carter deal, that one is up in the air, i am hoping 3pts and steals and assist are good enough to trade vc for...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.