Author Topic: Cassell a now show for media day, may hold out.  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Cassell a now show for media day, may hold out.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 09:02:11 AM »
Gee, I wish I could just refuse to show up for work, demand that my salary be increased and not worry about being fired.

Poor guy making only $5+ million....let's all feel sorry for him.    :cry:  :cry:

:bash:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2004, 09:41:09 AM »
Gee, I wish I could just refuse to show up for work, demand that my salary be increased and not worry about being fired.

Poor guy making only $5+ million....let's all feel sorry for him.    :cry:  :cry:

:bash:
I cried this morning while I was sitting in an hour and a half worth of traffic to get to work.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 09:41:25 AM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2004, 10:27:39 AM »
Did you two call your agents and say you wanted a little respect?  Certainly all the other rush hour drivers should turn aside and make a lane for you.

Not only Cassell with 5.6 but also Sprewell whining about 14.6 per year.  :eek2:

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2004, 10:44:28 AM »
Well, sprewell's not holding out, he's just saying he'd like to get an extension done.  I don't see anything wrong with that.

jn

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2004, 12:25:44 PM »
And he showed up.  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2004, 12:44:33 PM »
Well, sprewell's not holding out, he's just saying he'd like to get an extension done.  I don't see anything wrong with that.
Spree is within his contractural rights to ask for an extension, i agree with that.  Thats all i agree with.

He's not worth more let alone 14.6 upper echelon money.  He had some good games but also some chokers vs the Flamers in the WCFs.  Spree worth 3Xs more the Cassell?  :rofl:

Sam and his agent signed the current contract while Snoop Spreey Spree was able to extort 14.6 out of the TWolves.  In that respect a deal should be a deal.

I think the point is that to hear all these spoiled whiners and their millions gets old...
That having been said I have no problem with them going for as big a piece of the pie as they can get.  No sense in the Lakers, Stern and the Republican landowning owners getting all the profits.

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2004, 01:07:09 PM »
I didn't see spree making any money demands.  Did I miss it?

and Spree didn't get 14.6 million contract from the twolves, he got it from the knicks.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2004, 01:25:46 PM »
So Spree only wants more years at only 14.6?  My bad.

Knicks may have initially wrote it but TWolves are paying it now.  Hence he "got" or "is getting" 14.6 from the Wolves.  

As he sits in rush hour traffic I still don't think WestKoast should cry too hard for Spree and Cassell.  In fact I'll bet WestKoast could go 4-18 including 0-5 on threebies vs the Lakers.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 01:26:26 PM by Reality »

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2004, 01:59:28 PM »
So Spree only wants more years at only 14.6?  My bad.

Knicks may have initially wrote it but TWolves are paying it now.  Hence he "got" or "is getting" 14.6 from the Wolves.  

As he sits in rush hour traffic I still don't think WestKoast should cry too hard for Spree and Cassell.  In fact I'll bet WestKoast could go 4-18 including 0-5 on threebies vs the Lakers.
I :cry: anyways....the thought of having to play basketball for millions of dollars each year is tough.  No one should have to be put thru that.  
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com