Author Topic: Yao translates K-Mart's Chinese tattoo's as saying  (Read 3071 times)

Offline NYCdog

• View Profile
    • Email
Yao translates K-Mart's Chinese tattoo's as saying
« on: September 27, 2004, 07:14:27 PM »
Yao has been doing th whole "NY media tour" here lately to boost sales of his new memoir, "A Life In Two Worlds" He will be doing a book signing tomorrow, 1:00 PM at Barnes & Noble at Rockefeller Center and the NBA Store on Wednesday. Yesterday he was on Fox News. This morning, he was on Today. Wednesday, he will be on "Regis and Kelly." And sometime later on in the week, he is suposed to make an appearance on Letterman.

During this week, its become quite obvious that Yao is "Americanizing" as his English has gotten dramatically better.

And with that, has Yao also learned the American art of trash talking? View this quote from his book and decide for yourself.

. . . In his new book, Rockets center Yao Ming translates the Chinese script tattoos of Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin. "His letters mean, 'Not aggressive' or 'indecisive.' " Yao writes. "Anyone who has seen Kenyon play knows he isn't like that."

Link.....Scroll to bottom

According to Nugs fans, Kenyon jabbed back on local radio saying his tattoo's mean "never satisfied." He also questioned Yao's ability to comprehend to Chinese language and said Yao will get a better look at those tattoo's on his arm this season, as he runs him over on the way to a dunk.  :rofl:

Ohh, all this talk. The season starts in a month......I cant wait.  

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2004, 07:54:46 AM »
Yao has been doing th whole "NY media tour" here lately to boost sales of his new memoir, "A Life In Two Worlds" He will be doing a book signing tomorrow, 1:00 PM at Barnes & Noble at Rockefeller Center and the NBA Store on Wednesday. Yesterday he was on Fox News. This morning, he was on Today. Wednesday, he will be on "Regis and Kelly." And sometime later on in the week, he is suposed to make an appearance on Letterman.

During this week, its become quite obvious that Yao is "Americanizing" as his English has gotten dramatically better.

And with that, has Yao also learned the American art of trash talking? View this quote from his book and decide for yourself.

. . . In his new book, Rockets center Yao Ming translates the Chinese script tattoos of Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin. "His letters mean, 'Not aggressive' or 'indecisive.' " Yao writes. "Anyone who has seen Kenyon play knows he isn't like that."

According to Nugs fans, Kenyon jabbed back on local radio saying his tattoo's mean "never satisfied." He also questioned Yao's ability to comprehend to Chinese language and said Yao will get a better look at those tattoo's on his arm this season, as he runs him over on the way to a dunk.  :rofl:

lmao....Kmart is saying Yao cant read Chinese?!   sorry K...just becuase you got every wu-tang album made by every member, that doesnt make you better at Chinese!    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

i would have thought kmart would have said, "oh yeah, take this 'me chinese, me play joke, me put peepee in your coke!  beeey@tchisan!' "  :rofl:  
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2004, 09:12:15 AM »

lmao....Kmart is saying Yao cant read Chinese?!   sorry K...just becuase you got every wu-tang album made by every member, that doesnt make you better at Chinese!    :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

i would have thought kmart would have said, "oh yeah, take this 'me chinese, me play joke, me put peepee in your coke!  beeey@tchisan!' "  :rofl:
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com