Author Topic: November can't come fast enough  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
November can't come fast enough
« on: August 26, 2004, 06:08:18 PM »
This is so old. Every time I open this board on Wednesday (pretty much the only day I have time to post) I get to learn a little more about how a one-eyed monkey with brain damage and a masturbation problem would be better than Bush and how John Kerry is not quite up to snuff with that monkey.

Please Lord, :hail: let this monsoon of political feces be a once-every-four-years occurrence and not the new soul of our once great basketball discussion board. Please. :hail:  :cry:    
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 06:19:13 PM »
This is so old. Every time I open this board on Wednesday (pretty much the only day I have time to post) I get to learn a little more about how a one-eyed monkey with brain damage and a masturbation problem would be better than Bush and how John Kerry is not quite up to snuff with that monkey.

Please Lord, :hail: let this monsoon of political feces be a once-every-four-years occurrence and not the new soul of our once great basketball discussion board. Please. :hail:  :cry:
John Kerry promised to return this board back to the basketball eden....but he doesnt have a plan for it.

Bush on the other hand plans on blowing up the computer of anyone who even thinks twice about posting WMDs (words about miami's defense)
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 06:54:22 PM »
I get to learn a little more about how a one-eyed monkey with brain damage and a masturbation problem would be better than Bush and how John Kerry is not quite up to snuff with that monkey.

lol.  too much.