Author Topic: Stevie Franchise doesn't want to go to Orlando . .  (Read 930 times)

Guest_Randy

Stevie Franchise doesn't want to go to Orlando . .
« on: June 23, 2004, 03:43:01 PM »
Once again showing his maturity, Francis' representatives have been working hard to make sure that Stevie, who wants OUT of Houston, gets to choose his next destination.  Francis has already made one team, the Vancouver Grizzlies, regret choosing him as a player when, upon drafting him, Stevie demanded a trade because he refused to play for the team.  Houston has failed to treat Francis with the incredible respect and worship  :hail: that Francis feels he is worth and due even though Francis has managed to lead the Rockets to anything other than turmoil and counseling.  Francis is sure that he is the best player in the NBA and should be treated accordingly by both the city and organization that he plays for next.  There are a number of cities that he has already ruled out as places he doesn't want to play -- what he fails to realize is that most organizations have ruled him out as a player they want.  Perhaps someday he will realize that there's a reason that he is being traded for another player who isn't "happy" with their team -- it's because those organizations think the "NBA star headache across the fence is better than the one in their yard."  At least with TMac, you have someone the fans can be excited about -- I'm not sure you get that in Stevie Francise -- you just get a headache that doesn't seem to go away -- no matter how many aspirins you manage to throw at him, I mean, it.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 04:49:39 PM »
Not to justify Francis' actions but he DOESN'T want to leave Houston.  Houston wants to GET RID OF HIM.  Now outside of that small correction I agree with everything you said about the spoiled, overrated (at least in his mind) SOB.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Guest_Randy

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 05:02:28 PM »
Not to justify Francis' actions but he DOESN'T want to leave Houston.  Houston wants to GET RID OF HIM.  Now outside of that small correction I agree with everything you said about the spoiled, overrated (at least in his mind) SOB.
Well, you mean that this week, Francis wants to stay in Houston -- that doesn't mean he was happy there this year and that he will be happy there next week, either.  Francis is a cancer and he is going to grow no matter where he is -- and he isn't going to be happy with where he is or where they send him either, IMO.  He has expressed several times his dissatisfaction with Houston and JVG throughout the year -- I think he's just saying that he "loves" Houston (now) because he doesn't want to play in Orlando.