Author Topic: Buss May Suggest Split From Jackson  (Read 4216 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Buss May Suggest Split From Jackson
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2004, 07:35:05 PM »
ziggy,

You must live too close to some of the Blazer players cause your memory is mush from all second hand "yezko" smoke.

Nadar's complaint, and most fans, was about the series vs. the Kings.  One game in particular.  Since when has the GREATEST playoff run in NBA history ever come into question?  Please find where ANY Laker fan on this board even mentioned a Pistons asterisk.  PLEASE!

The hypocraicy from everyone, except a Spurs fan or two, regarding the refs in the finals is amazing.  I honestly thought THIS board was better than that.  :nonono:
WOW,
You need to get a grip man.  Can't take a little good natured ribbing.  I bitch about the officiating, Kings fans do, and Laker fans do, in fact just about all NBA fans do.  They suck.  Give me a break on the hypocracy crap.  Show me one post where I said the calls in the finals were good, bad or indifferent.  Know what, you can't.

ALL I KNOW IS I GOT A SERIOUS RAFT OF CRAP FROM LAKER FANS WHEN I BITCHED WHEN THE BLAZERS LOST TO THE LAKERS.  NOW THAT THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT MR. DEFENSIVE COPS AN ATTITUDE.  THATS HYPOCRACY BUDDY.   :puke:

The post was meant as a little good natured tounge in cheek ribbing.  Take it for what is was.
Took you long enough to step up your ISH Talking.  
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2004, 08:14:08 PM »
ziggy,

You must live too close to some of the Blazer players cause your memory is mush from all second hand "yezko" smoke.

Nadar's complaint, and most fans, was about the series vs. the Kings.  One game in particular.  Since when has the GREATEST playoff run in NBA history ever come into question?  Please find where ANY Laker fan on this board even mentioned a Pistons asterisk.  PLEASE!

The hypocraicy from everyone, except a Spurs fan or two, regarding the refs in the finals is amazing.  I honestly thought THIS board was better than that.  :nonono:
WOW,
You need to get a grip man.  Can't take a little good natured ribbing.  I bitch about the officiating, Kings fans do, and Laker fans do, in fact just about all NBA fans do.  They suck.  Give me a break on the hypocracy crap.  Show me one post where I said the calls in the finals were good, bad or indifferent.  Know what, you can't.

ALL I KNOW IS I GOT A SERIOUS RAFT OF CRAP FROM LAKER FANS WHEN I BITCHED WHEN THE BLAZERS LOST TO THE LAKERS.  NOW THAT THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT MR. DEFENSIVE COPS AN ATTITUDE.  THATS HYPOCRACY BUDDY.   :puke:

The post was meant as a little good natured tounge in cheek ribbing.  Take it for what is was.
ziggy,

No one gives a rats arse about the Blazers, not even you.

The real shiznit talking about refs and the Lakers started in 2002.  Everyone jumped on the conspiracy bandwagon but have thus far been as silent as a Bush supporter!
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2004, 08:16:06 PM »
Since when has the GREATEST playoff run in NBA history ever come into question?
The Celts runs were never questioned that i know of, other then opposing teams having to put up with their alternating the locker room either being super hot or ice cold.

The Bulls 72-10 and Three Peats have similiarly never been questioned by anyone but Krishnas.
When has any team gone 15-1 in the playoffs?  Only ONCE, it was the greates playoff run in NBA playoffs history.

run not runs pendejo!

"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

rickortreat

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2004, 01:12:10 PM »
Uhh, that was the Sixers right?

I gotta go with WOW on this one.  Kobe was the number one target for the Pistons to stop.  He was hacked, fouled, double and triple-teamed and got no calls.  Crap, I remember Jordan getting fouls if another guy breathed on him.

The Pistons knew they couldn't stop Shaq, but with Prince they had a chance to stop or slow down Kobe.  He was the one who managed to get the Lakers their only win in the series.  After that, Brown knew that pressuring the ball to distrupt the triangle and to focus on Kobe would do it.  No-one else on the Lakers played with any consistency at all. There were more than enough shots during the regular season for both players.  When Fish, and Payton and Malone aren't makeing shots or plays, that's too much for anyone to overcome.  It took MJ a few years before they finally built a team that he could go to the finals with.

This edition of the Lakers had too many weaknesses,  Kobe wouldn't have been forcing all those shots if someone who could knock them down was spotting up around the 3-pt line ala Horry.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2004, 02:08:53 PM »
Uhh, that was the Sixers right?

Under the old playoff format the Sixers went 14-1.  Close but still second best.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2004, 12:16:47 PM »
Under the old playoff format the Sixers went 14-1. Close but still second best.

They went 12-1.  Back then, there was a first round bye for division winners.

I remember that year well.  It was the only time the team that *I* cheered for...*MY* team...won the NBA title.

I abandoned them for Milwaukee the next year.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!