Author Topic: The Lakers  (Read 1354 times)

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Lakers
« on: June 15, 2004, 03:50:57 PM »
What if Karl Malone had been able to talk his buddy John Stockton into coming to LA with him? (Never would have happened, btw.)

Would the Lakers rather have old John than Gary Sr.? (Is it true that GP has named like five kids after himself?)

At least Stockton fought over screens. He still did it, even at the age of 40. How many open shots has Billups had on the screen and roll?
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
The Lakers
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 05:09:26 PM »
What if Karl Malone had been able to talk his buddy John Stockton into coming to LA with him? (Never would have happened, btw.)

Would the Lakers rather have old John than Gary Sr.? (Is it true that GP has named like five kids after himself?)

At least Stockton fought over screens. He still did it, even at the age of 40. How many open shots has Billups had on the screen and roll?
ummm what if the SPurs still had steve kerr????

maybe we could have been there right now beating detroit defense to defense...
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
The Lakers
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 05:18:52 PM »
What about Eddie Jones, Elden Cambell, Anthony Peeler, Doug Christie or Robert Horry.

What about a point pendejo?
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Lakers
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 07:01:47 PM »
What about Eddie Jones, Elden Cambell, Anthony Peeler, Doug Christie or Robert Horry.

Geez, WoW. Still smarting from the Kobe Achievement thread?

My point: A 41/42 year old John Stockton would give the Lakers more than the Glove has.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
The Lakers
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 11:44:52 PM »

Geez, WoW. Still smarting from the Kobe Achievement thread?

My point: A 41/42 year old John Stockton would give the Lakers more than the Glove has.
Still smarter than the posters in the Kobe Achievement thread is right!

Lately it hasn't been a challenge.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"