Author Topic: I am in "reality" a Piston's Fan  (Read 1068 times)

Frontrunner dude

I am in "reality" a Piston's Fan
« on: June 07, 2004, 09:07:22 AM »
Woo hoo! I knew they could do it, beat the Flamers! I have always been a Piston's fan, I never REALLY liked the Spurs, I was just covering for my real love, the PISTONS!!!!!

Take that LA losers, Pistons all the way, man it's easy to jump from one wagon to another when you have so practice.

Purple-n-Gold Underwearer

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 10:50:35 AM »
Woo hoo! I knew they could do it, beat the Flamers! I have always been a Piston's fan, I never REALLY liked the Spurs, I was just covering for my real love, the PISTONS!!!!!

Take that LA losers, Pistons all the way, man it's easy to jump from one wagon to another when you have so practice.
Not me.  I've been wearing Purple n Gold underwear since i was born and I will continue to wear them until my demise.  If someone doesn't follow my "birth to death" thinking, the Krishnas have taught me to hate them.  I never used to hate them, and in my heart of hearts i really don't, but peer pressure makes me do so.
I like Reality,  but i don't dare let on to the Krishnas i do.  One said he will burn in a hellfire.

My Lakers have had 10 home playoff games.  They won the 1st 9.  They lost the 10th.  They shot more FTs in the 1st 9.  They did not in the 10th.   I get hormonal, bloated, and irritable when my Lakers don't get a huge FT advantage.  I'm sure they will now.  Even tho three games are in Detroit.

I hope Detoit brings in Greg Popavitch to coach them the rest of the series.  I don't like how Larry Brown makes adjustments.  

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 11:43:33 AM »
You children are NOT very creative. :nonono:

Now I really miss the Spurs!  :cry:  
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 01:11:21 PM »
You children are NOT very creative. :nonono:

Now I really miss the Spurs!  :cry:
We're all striving to be as mature as you WOW.

And creative.  :rolleyes:

hey waitaminute (Homer Simpson tones) you and wifey got to go to Clips Laker game....