Author Topic: Credit Cards  (Read 964 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Credit Cards
« on: June 02, 2004, 12:14:17 PM »
I want to hear from you, that is user end experiences.

Sure i can go to Bank of A, Chase Manhattan and Citibank and see all their assortment of card offers, but, in the end if they dont deliver the promise then what, you're gonna sue them?  Please, who has time for that.

For example, offer.  If you get 20,000 points you can fly anywhere.  You get 20,000 points but then they say of Sorry Mr Jones that is if you fly on a Tues only after midnight but before 12:05 and your wife must have only one piece of luggage.   Blah blah blah.  You all know what i mean.  Fine print hidden crap.  Now on the other hand, tell me of good for a fact stories that you know of CCard holders that did get the promised goodies.  Like you or your friend did acquire 20,000 points and you did indeed fly to Tahiti for free.  For example if you are able to run all your business charges thru AMEXpress I know you can rack up multiple flights.  I cant use AMEX tho.

BOA has a whole truckload of 0% for 6 months cards.  In fact they even have 0% forever cards.  But with no goodies.  On the other hand their goodie cards (flights, cashback%s, etc) seem more apt to stick you with an annual fee.

So anybody out there got the goodies on cards.

Ideally I'd like to snag one that offers the fastest easiest way to rack up goodies like airline flights, while at the same time having no or low APR and no or low annual fees.