Author Topic: Does Kobme love the drama?  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Does Kobme love the drama?
« on: May 12, 2004, 02:13:13 PM »
Disclaimer:  I do not presume to know Kobes innocense or not re he and the Colorado girl.  I've posted before its my wish both he and the girl have the right motive in this.  She because of childhood stuff may indeed feel she was raped but was not and he indeed really is not guilty of rape and therefore is not an extremely abusive pig who revictimizes the victim ala Catholic Church style.

But i do think the whole "will he be back in time to play" is attention that Kobme simply eats up and lives for.
Granted, many a player could not do what he is doing.  I'm simply saying he LOVES the drama attention.  Not in court but the drama it creates back at Staples Temple surrounding and centering him and involving not only the Staples Sycophants but tv networks, etc etc ad nauseum.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2004, 02:29:52 PM by Reality »

Guest_Randy

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 02:17:43 PM »
Nope, Kobe IS a drama -- he doesn't get more attention on court days than he has before -- it's simply that these court things get him so focused and it's the way he takes out his stress.  

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 02:42:52 PM »
I think we all have things we go and do when our stress level is real high.  Some guys golf, some go play pick up games, in JoMaL's case he hangs out in Humboldt County.  Kobe uses the game as another world.  One he can escape to.  His mind has to focus on the game and leaves no time for himself to get stressed out over personal problems.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com