Author Topic: props to LA for the win today  (Read 2649 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
props to LA for the win today
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2004, 10:16:10 AM »
no arguement here, like i said thats just the real home court advantage IMO...
No matter what uniform Horry is wearing, he's still one of the most savy defenders in the league.  I expect a few critical charges drawn against Shaq before the series is over.  Yesterday was kinda funny when Shaq caught a pass at about the FT line and he took two giant steps towards the basket and Horry and Manu were in good position to take a charge but got out of the way.  Shaq was comming in hard and a little out of control, that must be a scary sight and I'd probably get out of the way as well.  Bowen did a pretty good job on Kobe and Manu's quick hands were all over the place.  Manu is such a spark, hustler and most importantly he's a very heads up player.
The plays Manu makes are just heartbreakers.  Like for example George comes up with a nice rebound and Manu just runs by like a thief and takes the ball right out of his hands.  That just kills me to watch.  He does it all the time too! Argh!  Of course I only get mad when its against my team if the tables were turned id be in love with his game just like the Spurs fans are.

As much as Pop gets frustrated with his play I say its very important for them to be wild at times because it keeps teams from really being able to set a single strategy in stone for a whole entire game.  When Manu goes off there is not much the opposing coach can do because tape doesn't really show exactly what he will do.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Guest_Randy

props to LA for the win today
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2004, 11:51:59 AM »
But when Spurs won it was Lakers that played badly.

Grow some nuts.
Umm, Reality, you've posted these different results -- would you mind clarifying (for the record) which one you are going to actually stick with?  

The Spurs lost because of:
   a)  the refs
   B)  bad shooting

I know it's tough for you to take ANY stand -- but actually try it for a change.

LA came out way better then Game one or two. Completely different. Made up their minds quickly on offensive passes, also played much quicker defense and team defense. Very dissapointed with Spurs return to veg ball offense. Props to LA for the D but dont stand SA around pausing with the ball and help their aggresiveness. Duncan was pathetic at times.

Can SA shoot that poorly again? I hope not.

This is CLASSIC Reality -- it's why I've grown to loathe your stupid posts -- first, you rip a poster for basically saying:  The Spurs won because the Lakers played badly -- RIGHT after you post that the Lakes won because the Spurs played badly.

Just want to make sure that you eat your own words:

Grow some nuts.