Author Topic: An impostor?  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Rolando Blackman

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - roblkman
    • View Profile
    • Email
An impostor?
« on: February 23, 2011, 08:58:20 AM »
Hey now!

Who's this 'Renaldo Balkman'? I laughed so hard I almost fell off of my dinosaur when I saw he was one of the elements of the 'Melo trade to the Knicks, to invoke a time honored S.F. Valley saying.

Shaq #1
Sellouts to the left of me
Fearmongers to the right
Global Warming is here
Is this the fall of night?

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: An impostor?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 01:28:17 PM »
 :D

Mr. Balkmans claim to fame is that he became a hated figure in New York simply because he was drafted by Isaiah Thomas.  I actually felt bad for the guy.
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline Rolando Blackman

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - roblkman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Isiah is still haunting MSG
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 02:53:08 PM »
Hey jn!

Why, oh why does Isiah still (REPORTEDLY) have input into front~office decisions by the Knicks? I heard he had a role in the Anthony trade...unbelieveable.  I guess the NYK think they are getting their money's worth out of him, as he is still getting paid on his contract after getting the boot. The word is that the Nets gamed the Knicks into paying and giving up too much for Carmelo ~ I'm not sure that even the rapper/Russian criminal combo could come up with such scheming.

Shaq #1
Sellouts to the left of me
Fearmongers to the right
Global Warming is here
Is this the fall of night?

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: An impostor?
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 03:33:17 PM »
Indeed RB, it's hard to understand how Thomas gets chance after chance in the basketball world.
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes