Author Topic: NFL. Vick with almost no support  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
NFL. Vick with almost no support
« on: January 10, 2011, 12:55:41 AM »
Wow that was almost as bad as Martyball or Norv Turnerball.

I'm not even going to list all the screw ups by Philly outside of Vick who in reality had an excellent game.  Figure in the at least 5 drops, and i mean flat out drops, 3 in would-be crucial 3rd down conversions and even Vicks stats are very good.  They weren't bad as is!

Also on the final pass, would like to have seen rookie Philly wideout Cooper at 6'3" vs 5'11" Packer at least make an attempt to break up the int.  Wuss out.  1st he lets the Green Bay db muscle him out of position with nary a fight back.  Defensive pass interference really but I know they are not going to get that call nor do i want it.  Fight for position and when you see the ball is underthrown either muscle up for the jump ball OR become the "defender" and bat that thing away!  For ___s sake it was 1st down.  Green Bay defender had to leap and extend hands all the way up for the grab.  He might as well have written "Tomohawk Chop the Ball Out Cooper".

Seattle wow impressive.  I also think New Orl has lost the hunger.

Jets.  Psssh you foldos Colts.  I knew they needed another 1st down to not leave any clock. 

BRaves.  Sad with a defense that good, their offense is so lame.  Forget the final stat padding that went on late.  That Raves D deserves another ring, aint gonna happen with that O.

Offline Rolando Blackman

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - roblkman
    • View Profile
    • Email
The haters qare satisfied now
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 12:56:05 PM »
Hey Reality!  :)

Yes, it was a disappointing ending to a once~promising season, and pundits are largely laying the blame on Michael Vick for not taking the Eqglets to the Promised Land.  Remember, the Jews had to wander in the desert for 40 years before being delivered...hopefully it won't take THAT long! And, on that  game~ending interception the Eqagle receiver did not even attempt to go after the ball, let alone disrupt the pass!  He should have run a classic 'fade' route, except that #7 doesn't seem to have that particular passing nuance in his repertoire. On well, something for him to work on for next year.

Shaq #1

Sellouts to the left of me
Fearmongers to the right
Global Warming is here
Is this the fall of night?