Author Topic: Spurs looking scary.  (Read 1601 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Spurs looking scary.
« on: April 30, 2010, 12:00:51 AM »
What a series, I thought the Spurs had this game in the bag but the Mavs made a game of it.

Spurs look well blanced, McDyess looks like a good compliment to TD and Hill is blowing up.  They should beat the Suns and challenge anyone for the WC title.  Amazing to think that they were looking old and broken down just a few weeks ago.  They only problem I see with the Spurs going deep in the playoffs is that they are not deep enough in the front court.  When a series starts to grind out TD is going to need more help than Blair and Bonner.  Still they have a legit shot at making a very deep run this year.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spurs looking scary.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 06:10:46 PM »
That second round match up is going to be very interesting.  I honestly think the Spurs can advance to the Western Conference finals.  I see no reason why they do not have a legit shot at the conference.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Re: Spurs looking scary.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 01:43:31 PM »
That second round match up is going to be very interesting.  I honestly think the Spurs can advance to the Western Conference finals.  I see no reason why they do not have a legit shot at the conference.

I didn't get to watch most of the Suns/Spurs game, nor any of the Cavs/Celtics game, due to the responsibilities of being a TRUE adult...cough...nap...cough...but the parts of the Suns/Spurs game was "typical".  Suns get hot and build an "insurmountable lead" but before all is said and done the opposing team gets back in to the game.  IMO the Suns did do something important for the SUNS, the won the first game of the series on their home court vs the Spurs.  IMO the Suns did NOTHING that would impact the Spurs, the Spurs know they had a shot at winning that game and IMO they have a shot winning any game vs the Suns home or away.  The Spurs still have a shot because despite all the "defense" talk from the Suns they are still weak on D and they have to rely on Spurs shooters missing wide open looks becuase they can not defend the lane very well AND cover the shooters at the same time.  This will be the best series in the WC IMO, the best series overall is the Cavs vs Celtics.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"