Author Topic: West Conf 5 6 7 8 seeds. How many advance?  (Read 1844 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
West Conf 5 6 7 8 seeds. How many advance?
« on: April 26, 2010, 03:13:55 PM »
No way all 4 bottom seeds can go 4-4 is there?  :o
3 of 4?
2 of 4?

5 Utah 4 Denver.  3-1 lead for Jazz.  Even with two more away games, Jazz have one at home and seem a slam dunk to win this series.  5 beating 4 is not historical.

6 Portland 3 Phoenix.  My choice for COY Nate Mc has Portland getting all the potential it can out of its injury plagued roster.  Roy is doing a Manulike job with his knee, takes the doubleteam off Aldridge who is flat breaking out.  Camby great pick up, wish Spurses could have gotten him.

7 Spurs 3 Mavs  Two endings have been very close, and no lead is safe with a Greg Poppycock team.  However Dallas took the role of lead blower last night after the Spurs finally got away from 4 Dumb offense.  Manu had been MVPish, dunno if he can keep it up with the busted beak.  Def affected him in Gm 4.  Would not surprise me if one of the Mav punks (Jason Terry) takes a cheapshot at it.  Najera already clotheslining Manu.  Got to believe the Spurs will close out a 3-1 lead.  Please let Blair play more.
Last time a 7th seed WC team won R1?  I'm told 1991 when the Spurs blew it to Golden State.

8 OKCity 1 Lakers  Please let it happen.  I fear heavy Stern involvement upcoming.  Got to believe Kome will go out of pout mode and try to make himself look great with a monster performance in Gm 5.  If Stern chimes in, it's over OKC.  If not, could be a great Durant-Kome battle.

To me the Jazz and Spurs will advance.  Real stretch, i know.
Portland and OKC i'm gonna ruminate a bit longer.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: West Conf 5 6 7 8 seeds. How many advance?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 09:39:01 PM »
Einee, Meeny, Miney, Moe?
Moe Sizlak?
Mo Money?

Portland over Phx altho i regret it will be Phx in 7 at home.
OKCity over the Kobies!

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 01:10:35 AM »
2 of 4

I only see the Jazz and Spurs advancing to the next round.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 09:57:37 AM »
Gonna have to only allow you 3 picks as you saw the results of Suns-Trailblazers Gm 5 before picking?

Yeah the Blazers sure tanked, or did they.   Final fta count is very misleading.  It was like 20-6 early 3rd and 27-10 late 3rd.
Aldrige shot 0 fts.  What up with that?  zig, i only saw small portions.  Did the Suns just deserve so many more fts and why the late surge in ftas for the Blazers?

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 10:24:56 AM »
Gonna have to only allow you 3 picks as you saw the results of Suns-Trailblazers Gm 5 before picking?

Yeah the Blazers sure tanked, or did they.   Final fta count is very misleading.  It was like 20-6 early 3rd and 27-10 late 3rd.
Aldrige shot 0 fts.  What up with that?  zig, i only saw small portions.  Did the Suns just deserve so many more fts and why the late surge in ftas for the Blazers?

Busy with homework, only tuned it on at 10 minutes left, and I promptly turned it off, and went to bed.  I have only watched 2 games 1 and 4, both wins, so I am not that plugged in as to how it is going.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil