Author Topic: Great op for Lurker and westkoast  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Great op for Lurker and westkoast
« on: February 23, 2010, 11:19:14 AM »
Come Meet Richard Jefferson At Ashley Furniture

Want to meet Richard Jefferson? Make sure you stop by the Ashley Furniture Homestore at I-10 & DeZavala location (Map) on February 27th for your chance to meet the Spurs forward. RJ will be signing autographs from noon until 1:00 pm.
http://www.nba.com/spurs/promotions/jefferson_ashley_100227.html

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Great op for Lurker and westkoast
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 12:05:54 PM »
I don't know what this post says but ever since I decided to use the ignore function the board has been more fun to visit.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 12:11:19 PM »
Once again, i don't need an ignore button to ignore you and koast.  :D :D

yeah i figured you'd skirt after all your silly Spurs-Pop assertions have come tumbling down.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 03:20:03 PM »

No, you need will power to not randomly mention my name or Richard Jefferson's name on this board every time you post.  Do you realize you have not made a post with out mention Lurker, myself, or Richard Jefferson in 2 weeks?  That's weird.

I get what you are saying though Reality.  Instead of doing endorsements locally like so many NBA players do he should be working on becoming the next Brent Barry.  Am I right?  Or is it that Richard Jefferson is awesome but Greg Popavich cannot coach? 

Why are you actively rooting against a player on your favorite team?  Just to spite 4 people on a basketball message board who said they thought he was a good addition?  That doesn't sound like a REaLFaN to me
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 03:22:48 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com