Author Topic: Gilbert and Javaris sitting in a tree......................  (Read 9773 times)

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
Re: Gilbert and Javaris sitting in a tree......................
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2010, 02:27:11 PM »
PS

Raise your hand if you wouldn't be fired if you did what gilbert arenas did

<raises hand>

Disciplined, sure.  Written up, absolutely and a half. 

Fired?  Maybe, but I don't think so.  In interactions here, our bosses look at the dynamics of a situation - meaning that they're smarter than the average...er...person.  And that's part of the reason that 1) this is the best job I've ever had, and 2) I wouldn't be stupid enough to *RISK* finding out the answer to your question for sure, because, without a doubt, I can't think of any job where termination wouldn't be, AT MINIMUM, considered.

Of course, Missouri laws are a bit different than DC laws, and that is a factor.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Gilbert and Javaris sitting in a tree......................
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2010, 05:14:43 PM »
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
NEW YORK -- Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton were suspended for the remainder of the season Wednesday by NBA commissioner David Stern, who said guns in the workplace ``will not be tolerated.''

Stern delivered the punishment after meeting with Arenas earlier in the day, turning his indefinite suspension into a suspension without pay.

Same level of suspension...curious.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues