Author Topic: Name the NBA players who only went to the all-star game once (since 1990)  (Read 1342 times)

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline Wolverine

• AOL Instant Messenger - CardsMizzou
    • View Profile
    • Email
You beat me by four, Zig.  I got 24 of the 49.  Not surprisingly, I got almost all of the post-2004 players (when I started playing fantasy basketball), and quite a few of the other 21st century picks.  The '90s gave me trouble.

The ones I missed: Ceballos, Tyrone Hill, Adams, Barros, Thorpe, Mashburn (who I didn't even know was still around in '03), McDyess (the younger version), Davis, Coleman, Hornicek, Green, Anderson, Gatling, Davis, Laettner (how did that guy make an All-Star team?!), Robinson, Hawkins, Googs, Blaylock, Magloire (that one drove me nuts), Willis, Abdur-Raheem (should've known thanks to Skander's whining about his eventual trade), Mason, Ratliff and Wally.

Those last few (that were '00 guys) really irritated me.
This message was brought to you by Diet Dr. Pepper.  It tastes more like regular Dr. Pepper.

Cards' 2010 regular season record: 50-41

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email

Missed Mashburn, Hawkins, Adams, Ceballos, Mason, Pierce, Green, Willis, Blaylock, Barros, Grant, McDyess, Artest, Hill, Smith, Abdur-Rahim, Gatling.
Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!