Author Topic: GS beats Dallas with SIX PLAYERS!!  (Read 1756 times)

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
GS beats Dallas with SIX PLAYERS!!
« on: November 25, 2009, 10:54:01 AM »
What a completely incredible flop by the Mavs.  GS only dressed 8 guys and played only six.   Plus the Warriors are in the midst of all sorts of internal strife and Nelson wasn't coaching due to illness.   Per ESPN the last time and NBA team won playing 6 or fewer players was 1952 and the Baltimore Bullets beat the the Ft Wayne Pistons. 
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: GS beats Dallas with SIX PLAYERS!!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 11:20:37 AM »
LOL WTF?  How did I miss that one last night.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline jn

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 12:43:53 PM »
Seriously wk, I actually would like to watch a reply of the game to see how it happened.
"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more champagne."  -John Maynard Keynes

jemagee

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 12:51:37 PM »
Seriously wk, I actually would like to watch a reply of the game to see how it happened.

Not sure if you're home, or have nba league pass, but league pass has started replaying the games from the night before...additionally I believe archives are available online.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 01:54:35 PM »

Not sure if you're home, or have nba league pass, but league pass has started replaying the games from the night before...additionally I believe archives are available online.

Oh sweet ill have to look.  I am curious how this happened.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

jemagee

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 01:57:46 PM »
Oh sweet ill have to look.  I am curious how this happened.

I mean the whole 'nelson knows the team because he coached it' magic has to be gone by now right?

10 for 21 from 3 for the warriors versus 4 for 15 by the mavs couldn't have helped, whoever was 'defending' ellis who shot 15 for 29 probably could have done a better job :)

What's interesting is that the entire rest of the roster is listed as DNP-CD but aren't some of them injured?