Author Topic: Bosh laughs at signing with the Knicks  (Read 2301 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Bosh laughs at signing with the Knicks
« on: July 23, 2009, 09:47:36 AM »
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/111430-bosh-laughs-at-idea-of-joining-knicks?cnn=yes

Glad someone is smart enough to realize what a bad idea that would be.  What do you think this does to the chances of them landing Lebron James as well since the Bron/Bosh gold medal combo was highly talked about as a way to lure LBJ to NYC.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Bosh laughs at signing with the Knicks
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 10:02:03 AM »
Like stayting in Toronto is soo much better!?!

Even if it is true, Bosh could use NY for leverage in his negotiations.  Here is a man too stupid to know when to shut up, I bet his agent is thrilled with him.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 10:20:11 AM »
Like stayting in Toronto is soo much better!?!

Even if it is true, Bosh could use NY for leverage in his negotiations.  Here is a man too stupid to know when to shut up, I bet his agent is thrilled with him.

You are right.  He def could have used them to get more money elsewhere.  Part of the plan to get Bron over there was to team him up with a big man like Bosh.

This is why I LOVE social networking.  These athletes and artists have direct access to the people and do not get to hide behind PR people or agents.  While most of them should I love the problems caused by Ron Artest going on twitter or Chris Bosh going on ustream (it's like streaming video chat) laughing at going to The Knicks.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 10:59:31 AM by westkoast »

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 10:34:13 AM »
This could become a serious PR problem for the league. On the one hand you want the players in the public eye, on the other, you don't want them looked at as clowns or being below normal intelligence.  It's bad enough these guys make the money they do, the least they could do is act responsibly, with a little respect for the rest of us.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 11:00:25 AM »
This could become a serious PR problem for the league. On the one hand you want the players in the public eye, on the other, you don't want them looked at as clowns or being below normal intelligence.  It's bad enough these guys make the money they do, the least they could do is act responsibly, with a little respect for the rest of us.

Maybe if they make themselves look like clowns people in this country wouldn't put them on a higher pedestal than other, more important, people in this country.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 11:12:03 AM »
Bosh returning to Texas for the Rockets makes more sense IMO if all he's looking for is a payday and is not too concerned with a title.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 11:20:43 AM »
If he wants a title, he should go play in SA.  Obviously these guys want money more than titles, none of them are willing to sacrifice their big money to put a team over the top.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 01:07:38 PM »
If he wants a title, he should go play in SA.  Obviously these guys want money more than titles, none of them are willing to sacrifice their big money to put a team over the top.

How would SA sign him?  If he wants a sure fire title he should go to the Lakers.  ;D  Luke, Sasha, and filler for Bosh!  Do it Mitch!   :D
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 07:02:47 PM »

How would SA sign him?  If he wants a sure fire title he should go to the Lakers.  ;D  Luke, Sasha, and filler for Bosh!  Do it Mitch!   :D

Wrong, Bosh is not smart enough to play in Prince Phillip's triangle.   :D
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 10:09:50 PM »

Wrong, Bosh is not smart enough to play in Prince Phillip's triangle.   :D

Prince Phillip!  :D
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"