Author Topic: Magic round out their starting lineup by signing Brandon Bass.  (Read 2701 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
Looks like the starting lineup for the Magic will be:

PG - Jameer
SG - Carter
SF - Lewis
PF - Bass
C - Howard

Looks excellent, they still have shooters at 3 positions and a banger to help Howard.  Bass is a bit undersized but he's very strong and physical.  He's no Milsap but he's better than the alternatives the Magic had available. 
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Magic round out their starting lineup by signing Brandon Bass.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 12:47:47 PM »
The Magic also brought Gortat back by matching the Mavs offer.  Boy, did the Magic ever screw over Dallas...going over the luxury tax limit to match on Gortat after signing away Bass.  If it wasn't a division foe (and Cuban) I would almost feel sorry for the Mavs.  As it is I am almost as happy as when they lost the finals.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 02:20:16 PM »
The Magic also brought Gortat back by matching the Mavs offer.  Boy, did the Magic ever screw over Dallas...going over the luxury tax limit to match on Gortat after signing away Bass.  If it wasn't a division foe (and Cuban) I would almost feel sorry for the Mavs.  As it is I am almost as happy as when they lost the finals.

I don't know...I hope Dallas can sign Odom away from LA now.   ;)
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 02:54:56 PM »

No one willingly goes from Southern California to the heart of Texass.  Maybe if you guys had a team in Austin......
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 03:13:40 PM »

No one willingly goes from Southern California to the heart of Texass.  Maybe if you guys had a team in Austin......

Guess it depends on how much Cuban is willing to pay... 
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 03:30:31 PM »
Maybe if you guys had a team in Austin......

We do...it is the NBDL affiliate of the Spurs.  Sounds like a good place for Odom.  One of the main streets their even bears his name: Lamar.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 03:52:24 PM »

We do...it is the NBDL affiliate of the Spurs.  Sounds like a good place for Odom.  One of the main streets their even bears his name: Lamar.

Considering all the candy in the area is really that crappy mexican candy that those two mija's WOW and Spursx3 like I agree.  Odom would only be able to function at the NBDL level from eating freakin Mango Lollopops with chilli powder on the outside.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 04:12:45 PM »

Considering all the candy in the area is really that crappy mexican candy that those two mija's WOW and Spursx3 like I agree.  Odom would only be able to function at the NBDL level from eating freakin Mango Lollopops with chilli powder on the outside.

Come on now WK, ain't nothing wrong with women using Sharpie's for eye liner!   ;)  lol

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 04:37:01 PM »

Come on now WK, ain't nothing wrong with women using Sharpie's for eye liner!   ;)  lol

HAHAHA!!!