Author Topic: Classic posts  (Read 969 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Classic posts
« on: June 29, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »
Lurker makes the point (quite correctly i might add) that Shaqs 2006 playoff year consisted of:
Shaq was NOT injured for any of the playoffs in 2006.  He played all 23 games and averaged 33 minutes a game.  He did not foul out of any of them.  He also had 13,12,11,12 rebounds in those final four games against the Mavs.  So in the ECF he goes for 21/11 against the DPOY but is gassed out in the next series. Talk about revisionist history.

enter westkoasts (attempt at) rebuttal:

Um really?  That's funny Lurker because he did in fact have a THIGH injury that was suffered when Jermaine O'Neal took his knee into his leg.  That kept him from playing entire games and was really messing with him at the start of the playoffs.  This isn't revisionist history, this is straight out lack of memory on your part.

Let me provide links to jog ya obviously bad memory...

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/7864363/CE/3032112/

"O'Neal is nursing a deep bruise to his right thigh. He did not play in either Game 3 or Game 4 of the Heat's second-round series against the Wizards, but the Heat won both games. He also did not practice on Thursday with the team. O?Neal is expected to continue getting treatment on the thigh in the coming days"

Problem for B-Rad?  He posted 2005s article and stats.

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
Re: Classic posts
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »
maybe you should have posted the response in the appropriate thread.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Classic posts
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 09:17:01 PM »
I did. 
I thought maybe we could start a thread for "Classic" rebuttal posts.