Author Topic: GNobili out for year. Spurs done?  (Read 7142 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: GNobili out for year. Spurs done?
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 10:50:56 AM »
I wish I could predict lottery numbers as easily as it is to predict your inane comments.  Come back and post AFTER you actually watch a game because my comment sailed so far over your head that it richocheted off the moon.  And you still failed to catch it.
:D :D The tactic of pretending like your post had some deep inner meaning -other then what your wrote- thus you are unaccountable.  W.O.W. does that tactic when owned also.

10/10 on the weak scale.  ;)

You mean posting things like # of minutes played is insightful?  Maybe the player had the flu?  Or maybe Pop was trying out different combinations with Manu /Gooden so that they would have some experience together before the playoffs?  Maybe Pop wanted to see how Mason/Gooden would work together?  Maybe the rookie has hit the wall?  Maybe...as reported in the local papers...Pop felt that learning the PG spot was too much for the rookie and as a SG he lost his minutes to Manu?

Those are some of the coaching nuances I was referring to...where is the substance in your ramblings?
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 06:38:25 PM »
...where is the substance in your ramblings?

FYI,

Trying to find substance in a Reality post is like trying to find Hoffa.  While you may unearth something that you think MIGHT have some value in it, you'll just end up looking like Geraldo standing next to an empty vault.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 08:42:29 PM »
and another loss.........................................................................................sigh... :-[
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 08:53:27 PM »
and another loss.........................................................................................sigh... :-[

I'd be more worried about TD right now than Manu.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 09:20:05 PM »
We are now tied with SAS, but we won the season series 3-1 so we have te tie breaker, so right now we have home court and play the Spurs. 
We have 4 games left

3 at home Lakers, Nuggets, and OKC
1 on the road Clippers

Spurs have 4 left
2 at home vs the Jazz and Hornets
2 road Warriors and Kings

Should go down to the final game.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 09:25:51 PM »
We are now tied with SAS, but we won the season series 3-1 so we have te tie breaker, so right now we have home court and play the Spurs. 
We have 4 games left

3 at home Lakers, Nuggets, and OKC
1 on the road Clippers

Spurs have 4 left
2 at home vs the Jazz and Hornets
2 road Warriors and Kings

Should go down to the final game.

If the Lakers don't DESTROY the Blazers I will be very disappointed.  The Lakers need to show that they have some balls, they need to show that killer instinct and get some payback from the Blazers.  IMO they "don't have it" or are being very stupid and playing the "on/off switch" game.
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 11:03:23 PM »
If the Lakers don't DESTROY the Blazers I will be very disappointed.  The Lakers need to show that they have some balls, they need to show that killer instinct and get some payback from the Blazers.  IMO they "don't have it" or are being very stupid and playing the "on/off switch" game.

Aw W.O.W. why do you worry about the Blazers.  Don't you recall that Rick said they are just first round playoff fodder, in the ultra-weak Western Conference.  Beating them means nothing, because they are irrelevant. 
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline Laker Fan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 11:13:11 PM »

Aw W.O.W. why do you worry about the Blazers.  Don't you recall that Rick said they are just first round playoff fodder, in the ultra-weak Western Conference.  Beating them means nothing, because they are irrelevant. 

All Rick does is prove we can have 2 village idiots on this board, but at least he's not throwing his team under the bus and giving fairly clear signs he is ready to jump ship... again
Dan

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2009, 09:05:09 AM »

All Rick does is prove we can have 2 village idiots on this board, but at least he's not throwing his team under the bus and giving fairly clear signs he is ready to jump ship... again

I'm starting to think rick copies his "good/insightful" posts from somewhere else or he lets someone else post for him at times because I also think he is an idiot and can't be responsible for the "good" posts.  It's funny how his "change" only lasted a couple of days, he's back to insulting other peoples intelligence.  Oh the irony!!!  ::)
"Not his story"

"It would've endured"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2009, 12:35:28 PM »
Hey, speaking of Villages, why don't Laker Fan Dan and W.O.W. and any other SoCalers meet at this place for a game?
http://www.yelp.com/biz/village-pizzeria-pasadena

I know W.O.W. is always up for a going-to-game.
It's right in Pasadena which is near you, right Dan?  What do you think?