Author Topic: What's pushing Reality closer to the Jim Jones Kool Aid (Lakers/Spurs)  (Read 3161 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: What's pushing Reality closer to the Jim Jones Kool Aid (Lakers/Spurs)
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 12:16:28 PM »
#1 Fabs is a worse defender than Hill.  If you put Fabs on Luke Walton he is going to be pulled out of the middle.  Not sure if you WATCHED the game but they were undersized in the paint.  Odom was making Kurt Thomas look like a rook.

#2 Bruce Bowen cannot guard Kobe anymore.  Hill did as good of a job as you could do on him.  Your favorite defender Ron Artest did less against Kobe in the 4th of the previous game than Hill did against Kobe last night.  True statement.

#3  If you said you remember who was on the floor at the time then why didn't you not say who could have guarded Luke and/or Kobe  at that point in time.  Not letting you dodge it, sorry.  If you didn't know the Spurs were getting beat up on second chance points and on the glass because of their lack of size.  Being that they can't perfectly match up with the Lakers two 7 footers (3 if Bynum wasn't out) and their two 6'10 guys, it makes perfect sense to bring it up.

Like I said, you are the Hindsight Hall of Fame coach.  The last time the Spurs went small on the Lakers they ended up winning the game.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 03:03:41 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 01:31:12 AM »
LOL!  Reminds me of the old Boston Garden.

Lakers take cold showers
10:07 PM, March 12, 2009
SAN ANTONIO -- After Thursday night's game, during which the Lakers defeated the San Antonio Spurs, 102-95, they all gladly went to take their showers.

There was just one problem. The water was cold inside the AT&T Center.

That?s right. There was no hot water.

Derek Fisher said there is a sign near the shower that said to get hot water that all the showers had to be turned on.

Well, the Lakers turned all the showers on, but there still was no hot water.

So the Lakers just took cold showers.

-- Broderick Turner

"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 07:31:16 AM »
LOL!  Reminds me of the old Boston Garden.

Lakers take cold showers
10:07 PM, March 12, 2009
SAN ANTONIO -- After Thursday night's game, during which the Lakers defeated the San Antonio Spurs, 102-95, they all gladly went to take their showers.

There was just one problem. The water was cold inside the AT&T Center.

That?s right. There was no hot water.

Derek Fisher said there is a sign near the shower that said to get hot water that all the showers had to be turned on.

Well, the Lakers turned all the showers on, but there still was no hot water.

So the Lakers just took cold showers.

-- Broderick Turner

That's what happens when Kobe takes advantage of the rookie like that...hitting a difficult fade away 3.  They should also cut the water pressure in half.

It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 10:30:17 AM »
#1 Fabs is a worse defender than Hill.  If you put Fabs on Luke Walton he is going to be pulled out of the middle.  Not sure if you WATCHED the game but they were undersized in the paint.  Odom was making Kurt Thomas look like a rook.

#2 Bruce Bowen cannot guard Kobe anymore.  Hill did as good of a job as you could do on him.  Your favorite defender Ron Artest did less against Kobe in the 4th of the previous game than Hill did against Kobe last night.  True statement.

#3  If you said you remember who was on the floor at the time then why didn't you not say who could have guarded Luke and/or Kobe  at that point in time.  Not letting you dodge it, sorry.  If you didn't know the Spurs were getting beat up on second chance points and on the glass because of their lack of size.  Being that they can't perfectly match up with the Lakers two 7 footers (3 if Bynum wasn't out) and their two 6'10 guys, it makes perfect sense to bring it up.

Like I said, you are the Hindsight Hall of Fame coach.  The last time the Spurs went small on the Lakers they ended up winning the game.

Still waiting for my response......you have time to be a moron in other threads, time to put that 'basketball intelligence' you claim to have to use here.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com