Author Topic: Rondo is OVERRATED. He can be replaced by over half the other PGs in the league!  (Read 804 times)

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
The only PG's I've seen that shoot as bad as Rondo are JKidd and Magic.  Magic worked on his game and become a complete offensive player.  JKidd is a great PG but you can not deny that if you want to beat a JKidd team you just let the guy shoot since he does everything else well.  Rondo can't sniff Magic's 2nd coursin's jockstrap so I'll leave that name alone.  Rondo is looking more like a smaller version of JKidd except Rondo does NOT have JKidd's vision, passing ability, size, floor generalship, nor the smarts.  Rondo can play solid defense but not without a solid front court behind him protecting him from getting burned and he doesn't have the size to keep guys from posting him up.

Rondo is average at best, you could replace him with nearly any PG in the league and get close to, if not better then, the same results.  Saying he can be replaced by nearly any NBA PG is not calling him "useless" or "worthless", there are only 30 NBA PG's in the ENTIRE world! 
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"