Author Topic: Is Snaq pining to get back on the Lakers?  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Is Snaq pining to get back on the Lakers?
« on: January 31, 2009, 04:13:35 AM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3873700
Sir Birdbrain now attempting to have us believe his entire fued with Kobe (and at times Phil) was all premeditated marketing.

Translation?  I can't read his heart, but this would be a fit IMO:

"This is not working out in Phx at all, I've definitely lost it enough that there is no way i will lead any team towards a title, but me, being an attention whore and wanting the limelight again could see this happening as a backup center for the Lakers." 

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Is Snaq pining to get back on the Lakers?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 11:12:24 AM »
Shaq has an endearing quality but sometimes he doesn't think through his own logic (if any really exists).

He repeats to Stephen A. Smith that "winning is the only thing that matter, nothing else".  He then throws in "I'm the smartest player ever" and the feud "was marketing and hype".  When asked what if he had stayed a Laker, he immediately comes back with "we'd have 6 or 7 championships". 

Okay then, Dufus, if you think you would have won more championships (which is all you say matters) and the feud was non-existent, WHY NOT RE-SIGN WITH THE LAKERS THAT SUMMER, Mr. Smarty Pants!
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 11:44:40 AM »
Close but needed a little tweak...

"This is not working out in Phx at all, I've definitely lost it enough that there is no way i will lead any team towards a title, but me, being an attention whore and wanting the limelight again could see this happening as an ALL STAR starting center for the Lakers." 
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 01:43:20 PM »
Close but needed a little tweak...

"This is not working out in Phx at all, I've definitely lost it enough that there is no way i will lead any team towards a title, but me, being an attention whore and wanting the limelight again could see this happening as an ALL STAR starting center for the Lakers." 

I would start burning police cars in front of Staples if Shaq comes back as a Laker.  ;D  The Lakers don't need any drama, Shaq would ruin the fragile chemistry the Lakers currently posses.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »
The closest you are going to get is Phil Jackson coaching the western conference team and putting Shaq/Kobe on the floor together.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com