Author Topic: Benchmark games next several days..  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Benchmark games next several days..
« on: February 05, 2009, 04:19:34 PM »
Lakers @ Boston.  Last time it sent the Celts into a tailspin.  They've recovered and the games at Boston. 

Lakers @ Cavs.  RealMVP Lebron and the Cavs home record.  How will Phil, Kobe and Bavetta respond?

Spurs @ Boston.  Greg Poppycock has allowed the Spurs to score over 100 pts lately and win vs contenders.  Will he allow it again?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Benchmark games next several days..
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 06:24:11 PM »
I think we need to place Reality on suicide watch.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 08:20:25 PM »
I think we need to place Reality on suicide watch.

I caught Reality at Target trying to muscle an Odom jersey away from a 12 year old.  FYI: Reality is still jersey-less.  :D

Reality is just bought a copy of "Everything Zen", I hate to be the one to break his heart and tell him PJ did not write it.
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 09:24:29 PM »
Lakers @ Boston.  Last time it sent the Celts into a tailspin.  They've recovered and the games at Boston. 

Lakers @ Cavs.  RealMVP Lebron and the Cavs home record.  How will Phil, Kobe and Bavetta respond?

Spurs @ Boston.  Greg Poppycock has allowed the Spurs to score over 100 pts lately and win vs contenders.  Will he allow it again?
Thanks FRAN*s
Rejoicing!  Poppercock did not dictate too much Stand N Veg, instead Spurs had plenty of open flow O.  Played the right people with the exception of that puss Michael Finley.
Scored over 100 vs a playoff top 4 team, and won. ;) :D

Lakers @ Boston already commented on. 
Lakers vs Cavs saw the 1st half and bits of the 2nd.  Some of the rebounds Odom got good effort by him.  The other half were fluke bounces or horrific failure to box out by the Cavs.  They have work to do.  Saw Sideshow Bob get wrung up for a comical O foul vs Gashol and Odom.   

Non Lakers, how was the reffing?  Stern gonna make sure its a Lakers finals with homecourt?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 10:21:25 PM »
Thanks FRAN*s
Rejoicing!  Poppercock did not dictate too much Stand N Veg, instead Spurs had plenty of open flow O.  Played the right people with the exception of that puss Michael Finley.
Scored over 100 vs a playoff top 4 team, and won. ;) :D

Lakers @ Boston already commented on. 
Lakers vs Cavs saw the 1st half and bits of the 2nd.  Some of the rebounds Odom got good effort by him.  The other half were fluke bounces or horrific failure to box out by the Cavs.  They have work to do.  Saw Sideshow Bob get wrung up for a comical O foul vs Gashol and Odom.   

Non Lakers, how was the reffing?  Stern gonna make sure its a Lakers finals with homecourt?

LOL@Reality's hopes and dreams being DESTROYED by the Lakers!

The ONLY benchmark that matters is the Lakers Ninja-like assassination of "streaks"!!!!

Flying Ninja-Kobe:
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"