Author Topic: Non Sixer Game Watching discussion  (Read 1446 times)

jemagee

Non Sixer Game Watching discussion
« on: December 26, 2008, 04:02:05 PM »
so i sort of watched all the games yesterday until the last one (wanted seemed more entertaining, and was reading grave peril again) - i'll probably keep an eye on the bulls/heat - the cold i can't shake keeps me too wiped to focus on anything constructive.

Anyone else?

Offline Skates

• View Profile
Re: Non Sixer Game Watching discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 06:13:26 PM »
Didn't watch the games, but checked in occasionally on the boxscores for fantasy purposes.  I finally caught the cold that everyone else has around here.  Even with the cold I could probably still put up a similar stat line to what Greg Oden keeps throwing out there.  I keep waiting for Oden and Durant to revolutionize the game, I think it will be a loooooong wait.

Offline tk76-

• 2Y1- Sixer's 'Logo'
    • View Profile
Re: Non Sixer Game Watching discussion
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 02:38:56 PM »
Watched the 2nd half of the Nova game.  Tough loss.  Hit a free throw and its a win.  Also, Reynolds is a very good college PG.  That drive across the baseline and then kick to the shooter reminded me of CP3 breaking down a defense.  Does he have the athleticism to play at the next level, or will he be burned too much on the other end?  I think he will make a decent back-up because I think he can run an offense.