Author Topic: OT- annoying  (Read 1402 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
OT- annoying
« on: November 13, 2008, 05:48:54 PM »
OK, why is the media focusing so much on Palin, I don't care about her opinion on our country, and no way would she win in 2012 for Pres...  I mean if they really want a female politician's perspective on our country and it's issues, why not go to someone with some brain power and go ask Hillary?!  Sorry, I find these stories really annoying and wishing Jan 20, 2009 would get here so we could focus on the new Pres and stop worrying about what Palin thinks.
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

jemagee

Re: OT- annoying
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 05:57:51 PM »
For the same reason everyone slows down to watch a car crash would be my guess?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 05:58:03 PM »
News is slow right now.  Bashing Bush has been done already and he's almost gone.  Obama has not quite stepped into the role as President officially.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 05:58:21 PM »
Onlookers typically gather around car wrecks.

*edit* jem beat me by seconds.

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 06:09:33 PM »
Onlookers typically gather around car wrecks.

*edit* jem beat me by seconds.

lol
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.