Author Topic: Spurs to provide after game bands 3 nites per week  (Read 5302 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Spurs to provide after game bands 3 nites per week
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 08:46:04 PM »
Xs3 if westkoast, Clay Aiken and possibly also WoW show up at a Spurs F S or Sun home game, will it result in another dragging death?
And is the only way the chain gang gets convicted is if W is out of office and McPain and Phallin as expected lose to Obama?
Because you know Dubbya and Phallin would make sure and pardon any conviction.

westkoast please, if you are on one of your trips to Austin and you and Clay are considering attending a Spurs aftergame music session, please do NOT show up in Spurs gear.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9902/22/dragging.death.03/

??? ??? ??? ??? WTF???
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 10:37:17 PM »
You, Lance Bass, westkoast, Clay and WoW?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 11:00:25 PM »
You, Lance Bass, westkoast, Clay and WoW

What is people Reality thinks about too often Alex.  Stupid Question Stupid Answers for 500.
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 10:04:55 AM »
You, Lance Bass, westkoast, Clay and WoW

What is people Reality thinks about too often Alex.  Stupid Question Stupid Answers for 500.

why is he thinking about Lance Bass so much?
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2008, 12:35:34 PM »
Alex Trebek, westkoast, Lance Bass, WoW, Clay Aiken, SpursXs3.....the group keeps growing and i know that's how you people operate.

Remember those late 1950s early 60s clips that showed multiple water skiiers being pulled behind one boat?  You guys showing up in unison to the Spurs after game band party is going to result in an East Texas gang chaining you all up and dragging you behind one car, er make that pickup truck, group style.  :'(

While I didn't want it to come to this, for your own safety I'm having a proposition put on the Spurs ballot for Nov 4th.
No gays at Spurs games.

It's for your own good.
Vote Yes on Prop 8 Spurs.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2008, 12:39:15 PM »
I endorse Spurs Prop 8.
Yep.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2008, 12:58:57 PM »
Shouldn't we vote NO on Spurs Prop 8 so you will be able to finally make an honest man out of  your  love Flabs Obencho?

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2008, 01:11:43 PM »
Shouldn't we vote NO on Spurs Prop 8 so you will be able to finally make an honest man out of  your  love Flabs Obencho?

LOL!  It take Reality TWO days to come back with a LAME response and you OWN him in under a 1/2 hour!!!!  ;D
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

jemagee

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2008, 01:20:09 PM »

LOL!  It take Reality TWO days to come back with a LAME response and you OWN him in under a 1/2 hour!!!!  ;D

Yeah, but where's the difficulty?  It's like owning forrest gump, or corky from life goes on.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2008, 02:07:17 PM »
While I didn't want it to come to this, for your own safety I'm having a proposition put on the Spurs ballot for Nov 4th.
No gays at Spurs games.

It's for your own good.
Vote Yes on Prop 8 Spurs.

I'll vote yes if it means that Reality falls off the bandwagon.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2008, 02:18:14 PM »

Yeah, but where's the difficulty?  It's like owning forrest gump, or corky from life goes on.

Hay shooting a basketball with no one else on the court is easy and doesn't take much effort.  That doesn't mean it's not good practice ;)

jemagee

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2008, 02:33:06 PM »
Hay shooting a basketball with no one else on the court is easy and doesn't take much effort.  That doesn't mean it's not good practice

Are we talking about making the shots too or just the actual motion of shooting?

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2008, 02:48:52 PM »
Hay shooting a basketball with no one else on the court is easy and doesn't take much effort.  That doesn't mean it's not good practice

Are we talking about making the shots too or just the actual motion of shooting?

Just the motion.  You need to have good form and sharpen up your skills if you are to battle posters such as JoMal and W.O.W around here.

Offline WayOutWest

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2008, 03:11:30 PM »

Just the motion.  You need to have good form and sharpen up your skills if you are to battle posters such as JoMal and W.O.W around here.

Wow wk, putting me in the same sentence as JoMal is hitting way below the belt!  Go after my kids next time, that I could deal with........  :'(
"History shouldn't be a mystery"
"Our story is real history"
"Not his story"

"My people's culture was strong, it was pure"
"And if not for that white greed"
"It would've endured"

"Laker hate causes blindness"

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2008, 03:21:47 PM »

Wow wk, putting me in the same sentence as JoMal is hitting way below the belt!  Go after my kids next time, that I could deal with........  :'(

You know you can't spell ODELAY with out the o-l-d right?  I think you can see where I must have got confused.  My bad.