Author Topic: Trivia Game  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Trivia Game
« on: April 13, 2004, 11:36:17 AM »
With the official elimination of Portland & Utah last night two of the longest playoff streaks in NBA have ended.  For the grand prize name which team now has the longest streak?

For bonus points name the team with the longest playoff streak from each conference.  Hint: the second longest streak in the East was stopped this year also.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

Offline Derek Bodner

• Administrator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dbodner22
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dabodz
    • View Profile
    • http://www.phillyarena.com
    • Email
Trivia Game
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 12:57:08 PM »
the 2nd longest streak in the east was philly.

the longest would have to be indy, i think.  unless they missed it in the 2001-2002 season, I'm too lazy to check (I think they made it in as the 8th seed tho).

Longest in the nba.  Minny?

Offline ziggy

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ziggythebeagle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Trivia Game
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 02:00:05 PM »
I have to believe that Derek got it right, Twolves in the West and Indiana in the east.  It has to be Indiana if Philly had the second longest, the only other team with a longer streak has to be Philly.  In the west, it is either the Lakers or the Wolves, and this is the 8th year for the Wolves, and I don't think the Lakers have had it going that long.
A third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. A second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. A first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself.

AA Mil

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Trivia Game
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 02:06:52 PM »
Lakers          10
Wolves           8
Spurs/Pacers  7
Kings             6
Hornets          5 (will end next year)
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues