Author Topic: OT- anyone here watch MXC??  (Read 735 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
OT- anyone here watch MXC??
« on: July 22, 2008, 08:30:19 PM »
I don't watch it too often, but when I do catch it it cracks me up.  Do these people actually WIN something at the end of the show???  I saw an episode the night before last on SpikeTV and the contest was someone in a costume of a peanut bag had to make their way up this foam hill and avoid being dropped by gaint peanuts being rolled down at them...For starters, those things don't look soft, so getting hit by them still look like it can hurt a tad.  secondly, the voice overs they do on this show just make the fact that these people are making fools of themselves on tv make the screams like someone is falling to their death as they roll down a mountain thanks to being rolled by a giant peanut makes it even more funny.  I can't watch it too often though, It's funny - but way to silly to be a normal program I watch.  It's right up there with "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia."  Love THAT show...but feel bad for loving it... :-\
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.