Author Topic: breakfast  (Read 742 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
breakfast
« on: June 14, 2008, 11:19:29 AM »
Are there any of you out there down with the good ol American style breakfast.  Okay i dont know its exact origins but by American i mean hashbrowns from fresh real potatoes, sausuage, omlette, eggs bennie, home fries, bacon, toast and jelly, and ritualistic fresh ground coffee.

Now, as such, have you found a great spot that serves such regulary without zapping your pocketbook?  It's getting harder and harder to find that here.  Seems like everyone has gone up 8.95 at least breakfasts with 2 bucks for some average to below average coffee.  Now bear in mind I'm not grouching so much about the price as these folks have to earn a profit, altho here in SD its gagging how the kitchen help is now 100% illegal as are 75% of the floor staff.
If they are being paid right, great.  If they sneak them in to out taxpaying citizens, which who are we kidding, that is the plan in 95% out here in SD, well that just sucks.

Anywho, keeping it positive, we just had a nice restraunt start to serve breakfasts.  Are you ready for this?  4 different bfasts, using fresh stuff and good portions.  $3.95.

You guys got this in YourTown or has it gone by the wayside.
No Dennys comments please.  I am not above Dennys, i will meet there on occassion just lets for now talk some real fresh food here.