Author Topic: Preps-to-Euro-to-Pros?  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Preps-to-Euro-to-Pros?
« on: June 25, 2008, 03:51:24 PM »
Interesting article talking about High School prospect Brandon Jennings.  What do you guys think?

=====================================================================
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;_ylt=AsLLsXJ4gWVm2Qjnp5BjK.Q5nYcB?slug=dw-jennings062408&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Preps-to-Euro-to-Pros?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 05:09:27 PM »
More power to him.  I hope he does go overseas and comes back as an NBA draftee.

The other silly rule of Sternfish and company is their rookie minimal contracts.  Now that EuroLeague is getting some bucks they are keeping draftees from NBA teams, ie Splitter the 7 footer who spurned the Spurs and signed with a Euro team.

Oden may well turn Portland into a contender again.  Which means mass revenue for Portland and the NBA.  Why should he be limited to 5 million or so spread out over 3 years when the amount he generates in revenue far exceeds.  I know i was ready to buy tickets to Clippers hosting Blazers before the injury.